Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Pls, I Need Your Sincere Advice On What To Do. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls, I Need Your Sincere Advice On What To Do. (306 Views)

Nairalanders! A Jambite Needs Your Sincere Advice. / Oau: The Dsa And Her Emotions; My Sincere Advice!!! / Pls, I Need Your Sincere Advice On What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Your Sincere Advice On What To Do. by Richie4impact: 5:57am On Oct 28, 2015
I was offered admission into the University of Lagos to study Architecture this year. When I went for the screening exercise I was screened out because I had no technical drawing. However, I offered Building construction in my O'level and I passed it. After that I went to the department and fortunately I met with the HOD. He asked to see the syllabus for Building Construction which I brought. After looking at the syllabus, he said they can accept it in lieu of Technical Drawing. Thus, he wrote a letter attaching my credentials to it and sent it to the Admission Officer. It's been two weeks now and I've not had any thing. Please, anyone with similar experience or helpful advice, assist me. This is killing me softly.
Re: Pls, I Need Your Sincere Advice On What To Do. by david22uu(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2015
@ lalasticlala

Plz. Do d needfull
Re: Pls, I Need Your Sincere Advice On What To Do. by Eleniyan15: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Helpline: 2015/2016 Admission UNIOSUN (french And International Studies) / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State Admission Form Also Scho / FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OTUOKE Second Batch admission List For 2015/2016 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.