Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee (1018 Views)

NYSC State Allowee Amount In All States In Nigeria / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (2) (3) (4)

Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 28, 2015
Niger State still withholding the September and October allowances of Batch c corps members. To say nothing about the state allowances they promised them!
These corps members have done their passing out ceremony/parade.
What's wrong with Niger State sef.
So much for the CHANGE!

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee by teelord1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
LEGALAide:
Niger State still withholding the September and October allowances of Batch c corps members. To say nothing about the state allowances they promised them!
These corps members have done their passing out ceremony/parade.
What's wrong with Niger State sef.
So much for the CHANGE!

Are you also affected

Re: Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
teelord1:

Are you also affected

not really....
Re: Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee by masterpiscles15: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Niger state #NYSC has not paid BATCH C 2014 CORPERS THEIR ALLOWANCES for September and October till today November 6 2015. LET THEM TAKE NOTE THAT we Are planning protest at National Secretariat Abuja soon if the money is not paid into our bank Accounts by Next week Monday to Wednesday 9- 11 November 2015. let the world hear it. they want to eat our money. #IS THIS THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR?

Re: Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
CC: Lalasticlala Front page
Re: Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
masterpiscles15:
Niger state #NYSC has not paid BATCH C 2014 CORPERS THEIR ALLOWANCES for September and October till today November 6 2015. LET THEM TAKE NOTE THAT we Are planning protest at National Secretariat Abuja soon if the money is not paid into our bank Accounts by Next week Monday to Wednesday 9- 11 November 2015. let the world hear it. they want to eat our money. #IS THIS THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR?
guy abeg you get Lalasticlala phone number make I take hala am?
He gats put this for FRONT PAGE make the would know.
Niger state wan scam corps member o!
APC CHANCE O!
Re: Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
tru talk

Re: Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
tru talk
h
Re: Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee by Ayomi123: 5:34am On Nov 11, 2015
I tell u even till today 11th of November Niger state is yet to pay batch c their October Allawe... Afterall dey av paid d currently serving corper why not we the outgone if not scam.... I suspect foul play... I served in bida Niger state and MY bank is UnityBank
Re: Niger State Refuses To Pay Batch C Corpers Sept, Oct & Accumulated State Allowee by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ayomi123:
I tell u even till today 11th of November Niger state is yet to pay batch c their October Allawe... Afterall dey av paid d currently serving corper why not we the outgone if not scam.... I suspect foul play... I served in bida Niger state and MY bank is UnityBank
Please the mods should move this to front page.
There should be enough awareness about this.
Not forgetting the fact that Niger State corps members were also promised State allowances (6000 per month).
Nothing was paid.
Seems the State Governor hasn't resumed work.
CC Lalasticlala

NYSC 16A May Allowee / Corper Pharmacist Needed At T&D Pharmacy / House Of Reps Reacts To NYSC Slashing