Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? (8874 Views)

Best Power Bank For Phones / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / 7 Best Power Bank Brands In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by kolubo(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Op buy FIL and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Buy new age

1 Like

Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by fashrola(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
ollah1:

where did you buy it from?

Bought it from eBay US
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by ignis: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
FIL is the best.....
That's what am currently using.

1 Like

Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
fashrola:

Bought it from eBay US

And it was shipped down here directly ??
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Buy new age

What abt old age

1 Like

Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by fashrola(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
ollah1:

And it was shipped down here directly ??
I used an agent here on Nairaland to ship it down
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
ollah1:

What abt old age
is outdated
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
fashrola:
I used an agent here on Nairaland to ship it down

Hw much did it cost totally ?
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by simo4real(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Please advise me on this, some one recommended this one for me. He said the name is Universal power bank. Please has any one used it?

Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by fashrola(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
ollah1:

Hw much did it cost totally ?
$30
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by martineverest(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
ollah1:

What abt old age
new age is a good product
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
fashrola:
$30

Shipping inclusive right ?
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
martineverest:

I see it everywhere buh can't buy it.
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by fashrola(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
ollah1:

Shipping inclusive right ?
nah... $5 shipping to Lagos via the agent
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
martineverest:
leave the girl make she d claim say she know something
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
fashrola:

Do cc the nl member pls btw, how's the pb working and when have u been using it?
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by fashrola(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
ollah1:

Do cc the nl member pls btw, how's the pb working and when have u been using it?

Cc: Chinosxl : You must have a PayPal account and eBay and send it to his address

But you can use @bizbloke.... he's a trusted agent and u'll get ur item in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by mayorall(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
merrypakman:
OP go for Mayorall power bank. You won't regret it. I've been using mine for 8 months now

Thanks boss. One love
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by laluski(m): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2015
Mayoral is the best power bank for you trust me. If you know how many people dey use this my Power Bank for myself you go bow
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by mayorall(m): 5:49am On Oct 31, 2015
laluski:
Mayoral is the best power bank for you trust me. If you know how many people dey use this my Power Bank for myself you go bow

grin
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Daniel058(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Buy new age
MNWETEKWE GI DIA!!
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Deme98(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
fashrola:

Hello ... Good evening , pls I need more knowledge about buying stuffs from Amazon ...I really need to buy some stuffs plss .. Can I get your whatsapp number or pin plss
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by fashrola(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Deme98:

Hello ... Good evening , pls I need more knowledge about buying stuffs from Amazon ...I really need to buy some stuffs plss .. Can I get your whatsapp number or pin plss

Please refer to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.75
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Youngpo413: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
9,000mAh battery no be beans on my tab,kudos to samsung and quick charge 2.0
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Davebi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Go for HetoGrow solar power bank. But, don't just buy for the sake of it. First determine what you need it for ie, the type and capacity of your phone, then decide the capacity you NEED. Also think of quality, user guidance and warranty. You can have a look at their quality page and tips to look out for before you buy. https://www.hetogrowshop.com/quality

It is also very important to know the simple thinks you can actually do to make the battery in your phone last longer for you. Some people just have very BAD PHONE HABITS. They switch everything on including the ones they don't need or don't work in naija. This article contains very powerful tips on how you check or change settings on your phone to preserve the battery. Check it out for yourself. Hope you find it useful. https://hetogrow..com/2017/10/Phone-battery-runs-down-quickly-do-I-need-a-power-bank.html

Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Davebi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
brand
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by Repairnigeria(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
we build locally made powerbank and solar solution s
Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by OOG(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
When it comes to powerbanks, I am yet to see a brand better than Anker.
We have experienced and sold quite a few brands over the years and we are yet to see a better brand.
It's the preferred brand for millions of people (especially Americans) around the world.
A Google search on Anker powerbank is all the convincing you need.

1 Like

Re: Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? by tabtabtab: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Notin can be compare to ROMOSS POWER BANK

It's the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Original Iphone 4 And China Iphone 4 / Tecno Spark K9 Plus Fix / Etisalat Monthly Blackberry Bis @ 1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.