Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Wish I Was A Woman,fierce Trending Photos Of A Nigerian Man That Wish To Be A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish I Was A Woman,fierce Trending Photos Of A Nigerian Man That Wish To Be A (1197 Views)

I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' / AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Was A Woman,fierce Trending Photos Of A Nigerian Man That Wish To Be A by miney: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Okuneye Idris who is famous on Facebook for his barbie doll look, took to his wall to thank God for his life and also share his one wish....he's a very interesting fellow. See more photos

sourc >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/i-wish-i-was-woman-fierce-trending.html

Re: I Wish I Was A Woman,fierce Trending Photos Of A Nigerian Man That Wish To Be A by Chanchit: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2015
You donn be lady already na, since what a kitten can do yansh sef don dey do am better now. Next!
Re: I Wish I Was A Woman,fierce Trending Photos Of A Nigerian Man That Wish To Be A by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Him try
Re: I Wish I Was A Woman,fierce Trending Photos Of A Nigerian Man That Wish To Be A by Iyamar(f): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
But u be gay!
Re: I Wish I Was A Woman,fierce Trending Photos Of A Nigerian Man That Wish To Be A by Came: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
You can't have it all... That is the world for you .

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stuns In Beautiful Ejiro Amos Tafiri Crop Off Shoulder(photos) / Wole Soyinka And Wife Seen At The Premier Of Mtnf-sponsored Musical Stage Play / 15 Places To Visit Before They Disappear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.