Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting (1816 Views)

Public Disclaimer From Jegin Consult On Fraudulent Training Advert / Disclaimer From Afordonz Ltd! / Heritage Bank Recruitment Drive Disclaimer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by exkee(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2006
It has come to the notice of the management of phillipsconsulting that an individual name ISAAC in this forum has been peddling falsehood as to the recent recruitment exercise done for and on behalf of the management of DPR Nigeria. The said ISAAC is not a staff of phillipsconsulting and hence should not have any classified information for that matter. The management hereby warns Mr ISAAC to stop the falsehood he started as the management of phillipsconsulting will soon invite shortlisted candidates.

Management.
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by dikoko(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2006
Philips consulting is a fraud.Pls if any member has gotten a job through them then i stand corrected.They invited people from different parts of d country with 4-5 years experience in april To be interview and tested for Gtb.Those who made it through to the final stage never heard a word from them.My guess is they used them to do the tests but actually sent a prearranged list containing their special candidates and relatives.So MR PR officer how many people who made it to d final stage of dat excercise were recruited for GTb? I wonder why we expect them to help ur get jobs when they have friends and relatives who are unemployed? D management may not be aware but there are corrupt recruitment officers in phillips consulting.They always have special candidates. The April test for Gtb should be investigated.
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by dikoko(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2006
Philips consulting is a fraud.Pls if any member has gotten a job through them then i stand corrected.They invited people from different parts of d country with 4-5 years experience in april To be interview and tested for Gtb.Those who made it through to the final stage never heard a word from them.My guess is they used them to do the tests but actually sent a prearranged list containing their special candidates and relatives.So MR PR officer how many people who made it to d final stage of dat excercise were recruited for GTb? I wonder why we expect them to help ur get jobs when they have friends and relatives who are unemployed? D management may not be aware but there are corrupt recruitment officers in phillips consulting.They always have special candidates. The April test for Gtb should be investigated.
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by isaac1: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2006
exkee called me disclaimer.ok let wait and see if d info is wrong.
1) i said they would send ur letter through post
2) test centre lagos, abuja and PH
3) 1800 will write the test,

Go and ask of me in PHILLIPS CONSULTING you are calling mi a disclaimer
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by damoche07(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2006
This is interesting.Another Obasanjo/Atiku accusation and counter accusation drama.Go on soun o jare,I am enjoying it.But just make sure you call me for the DPR test o,or else.
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by amoke115: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2006
Guys, you have time to spare sha, imagine replying the mugu called Isaac who believes he can have us all fooled, he does not even know the meaning of disclaimer  shocked na wah o! grin grin

ABEG MR ISAAC, GO AND FINETUNE YOUR 419 ACTS SMALL, YOU HEAR? grin angry
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2006
dikoko:

Philips consulting is a fraud.Please if any member has gotten a job through them then i stand corrected.They invited people from different parts of d country with 4-5 years experience ?in april To be interview and tested for Gtb.Those who made it through to the final stage never heard a word from them.My guess is they used them to do the tests but actually sent a prearranged list containing their special candidates and relatives.So MR PR officer how many people who made it to d final stage of that excercise were recruited for GTb? I wonder why we expect them to help your get jobs when they have friends and relatives who are unemployed? D management may not be aware but there are corrupt recruitment officers in phillips consulting.They always have special candidates. The April test for Gtb should be investigated.

i have lost faith in phillips consulting a lot of irregularities takes place there
can any boast of getting a job thru them?

u stand correct for ur accusations until some one else can prove other wise
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by chineduleo(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2006
The issue is not peddling falsehood but the fact that you(ISAAC) is disseminating company info to the public.And their co-operate policy not forgetting their clients interest is at stake.You be more tactful in giving us these information.There are you could have done it.Such that you would still tell us and we will want to also use you as a corporate tool.You are one of us and they are on their on own protecting the interest of their client.phillipsconsulting i must say have double standards not to appreciate that you are doing them a favour and laundering their public image.They have not being straight with the public in times past and it is time for to stand and be counted as a company of integrity.These remain my views,  cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by kuntakinte(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2006
shocked

@ chinedu,
what the hell are you yakking about. You said about a million things, but made little sense. i hope you don't work for philips consulting, do you? If yes, I guess there's not much hope for us, is there?
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by stillkay(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2006
isaac1:

exkee called me disclaimer.ok let wait and see if d info is wrong.
1) i said they would send your letter through post
2) test centre lagos, abuja and PH
3) 1800 will write the test,

Go and ask of me in PHILLIPS CONSULTING you are calling mi a disclaimer

you defended urself like a dummy.

It doesn't concern me whether you are real or not.
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by mezyoxy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2006
Felllow nairalanders let us learn to behave like honourable members of the house. Let us learn to choose our words carefully before using them. Let us not allow frustration an after effect of joblessness to get the better of us.
This forum is really honourable and should not be dishonoured by unscrupulous persons.
Stay clear from this forum if you have nothing meaningful to say. Offenders will be prosecuted.
BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by ogwudeuku(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2006
But we cant blame Isaac,whom I fink is a true 9jar, emmmmmmmmm cum 2 fink of it this consulting pple that call themselves Phillips fin recent tyms been hearing stories about them hw fraudlent they tend 2 be use girls and promise them heaven and earth,collect pay to facilitate ones job, abah!
wic one be this one 9jar we need to fight these fraud from all areas ooooooooooooooo
peace to all of yu as yu read tru!
ogwude!
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by hammah(m): 2:59am On Oct 17, 2006
if Dikoko is right on philips consulting,then my hope on DPR is dashed cos if the examiner if fraudulent then the examinee is doomed because result and luck however archieved(crook or real) is meaningless!!!a state of void where one is in the hands of devils.how can philips consulting descend to this ebb?i'm shocked and disappointed,moreso the example sited by Dikoko was an abrakatabra in gtb that left much to be desired from the consultant.mr Isaac ,pls advice ur employer(if u are real) that their credibilty and intergrity will be put to test on the DPR test.pls tell them to get out of the mould or else i will invite EFCC into this,afterall it's more criminal than what these crooks are doing,what do u call that;conscience and destiny criminality!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool[color=#000099][/color][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/b][b][b][/b]
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by hammah(m): 3:02am On Oct 17, 2006
if Dikoko is right on philips consulting,then my hope on DPR is dashed cos if the examiner is fraudulent then the examinee is doomed because result and luck however archieved(crook or real) is meaningless!!!a state of void where one is in the hands of devils.how can philips consulting descend to this ebb?i'm shocked and disappointed,moreso the example sited by Dikoko was an abrakatabra in gtb that left much to be desired from the consultant.mr Isaac ,pls advice ur employer(if u are real) that their credibilty and intergrity will be put to test on the DPR test.pls tell them to get out of the mould or else i will invite EFCC into this,afterall it's more criminal than what these crooks are doing,what do u call that;conscience and destiny criminality!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool[color=#000099][/color][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/b][b][b][/b]
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by chineduleo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2006
@ chinedu,
what the hell are you yakking about. You said about a million things, but made little sense. i hope you don't work for philips consulting, do you? If yes, I guess there's not much hope for us, is there?
What i am saying is to beat a monkey at his game you better act like one.So that in future,such access and information will be useful.phillipConsulting no doubt exist.i thought they said the were apart of Accenture or whatever. Let just be more civil that what i have for the house.
Re: Disclaimer From Phillipsconsulting by ogwudeuku(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2006
Yes oooooooooo! Yu guys hve said it all lets keep our fingers crossed wait 4 these monsters I mean job givers (so called consultants) I pray go go revil them open their anus 4 public very soon abi? shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

Workforce- Skye Bank / Executive Trainees (urgent) / Nysc For Foreign Nigeria Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.