Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Construction Of 3bedroom Bungalow In Ijanikin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 3bedroom Bungalow In Ijanikin (808 Views)

Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Somewhere In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of 3bedroom Bungalow In Ijanikin by Delafruita(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good day all.I decided to create a thread on a project we are carrying out.this will be the first time I will be doing such and the reason I decided to do this at this time is because a lot of ideas we used on this project and others before it came from this forum.the project has been on for about 3months but I will try my best to be as chronological as possible.
Thanks

The pictures below show the property when we acquired it.the location is ayetoro-ijanikin,otto-awori LCDA,Ojo,LAgos.the same neighbourhood where the lagos state government Ijanikin rose garden residential scheme is located.

Project began in August 2015 and the as at today,we have begun plastering.

Budget-3million

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Bungalow In Ijanikin by Delafruita(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
The abandoned structure stands on half plot of land and was acquired at a cost of 1.3million naira.the location is less than 5mins drive from the Badagry expressway and the only constraint was that the area is a little marshy but when considered vis a vis buying dry land in the same area,this was a much better option.half plot of dry land in the Ojo axis costs between 2million to 8million depending on the location.

The pictures below show the structure when it was purchased

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Luxury 3 N 4bedroom Terrace Duplex To Let @ Lekki Garden City Ajah(pics) / Builders / Developers ( Building, Roads, Drainages, Dams, Etc) / 4nos Of 2bed-flat On A Half Plot Of Land At Iju Ishaga 13m Asking Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.