Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs (1766 Views)

MARBLE/GRANITE Slabs And Tiles / Marble And Granite Tiles And Slabs / Reasons For Deflections Of Reinforced Concrete Beams And Slabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs by BilginMuh(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Sir, Madam

We are manufacturer and exporter company about marble and onyx. We manufacture from our own quarries and we size them in our own factory.

We may work as supplier or in Project base.

We are very interested in your market and we wish to colaborate with local profeccional marketing companies.

You may see our selections from following link; or for any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us.

https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble?fref=ts

www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Best Regards,
Bilgin Team
+90216 489 6480
+905327607234

1 Like

Re: Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs by BilginMuh(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bathroom

Re: Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs by Scrooge(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hello. If I send you measurements for my certain areas of my house can you provide me a quote for flooring similar to the pictures you attached?
Re: Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs by babalose: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
i second what @scrooge said. if i send you measurement of certain area, can i get a quotation?
Re: Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs by BilginMuh(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Yes ofcourse, we would be glad to work on; please send us drawing to naturalstoneng@hotmail.com

Re: Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs by BilginMuh(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dear Sir,

Can you please send me your dimentions to naturalstoneng@hotmail.com
l will work on and reply your mail.

Best Regards,
Eng Tugba
+90 216 489 6480

Re: Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs by TLAX: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Do you have an office in Lagos? I see only foreign numbers. How can one guarantee delivery/performance?

1 Like

Re: Onyx Marble Tiles Slabs And Ustom Designs by BilginMuh(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
attantion to TLEX:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your sensitive question. We are manufacturer and exporter company since 1956 from our own quarries, and factory. Depending on your project, perspective of business and volume, we have different type of guaranties. Could you please send us more detail or MTN, GLO your mobile number; one of our member will call to you. You may send information to naturalstoneng@hotmail.com
or info@bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Best Regards,
Eng Tugba Kamisoglu
+90541771 8773

(1) (Reply)

Buying A House Vs Building A House / Call 08124031606 For Your Concrete Stamping ,drainage And Housel Construction / Buy 5 Plots And Get One Free In Destiny Gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.