Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Financial Freedom : Turn Your Daily Expenses To Daily Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Freedom : Turn Your Daily Expenses To Daily Income (2970 Views)

Getting Comfy: Your Morning Guide To Daily Happiness From (prophet Tb Joshua) / 5 Smart Ways To Track Your Expenses / Manufacturers Worried As Monthly Gas Expenses Hits N220bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom : Turn Your Daily Expenses To Daily Income by Ehizzy007: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Most Nigerians have their eyes opened now to how they can make money legally which is a good step but hey! I have goodnews for you. Make money at your own pace, be your own boss, be the product. How I will tell you. Imagine if we are paid for every brand or item we use in our lives everyday...by now we will be rolling in millions.
Where are those that say they can't do Network Marketing?

Here is an info for you ...
Anytime you refer your Friends to your saloon, tailor, children's school, barber, phone shop, electronic shop, car shop etc. You have been involved in Networking..Only you weren't paid for it...

Everything in life runs on a network...Your church runs on a network....Your office runs on a network..Your school association runs on a network ... Some banks has adopted that technique .

Network Marketing is the Business of 21st Century. It's an industry that has generated more millionaires in the recent time. You simply leverage!

I tell people there are 3 key things to look out for in every viable network marketing company:

1. Who are the people behind it? If you don't know them one-on-one, you should be able to read up their profile somewhere
2. Their product. Product can be either goods or service, is their product such that even if you don't refer anybody you can still make money?
3. Compensation plan. Their reward system should help you attain financial freedom if you build it.

One amazing thing with network marketing is the fact that investing an hour of your time daily on the business can transform your financial base because it has little or no effect on your day time job.

I am involved in Network Marketing and it is amazing. Beyond the cash rewards is the personal development you stand to enjoy.

Enjoy weekly income, trips outside Nigeria, Car awards, house fund etc
Get ready to be your own boss..... Cheers!!! For more information 08090359681.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is GTB Having Network Issues Today ? / Cocoa Export Business / Lucrative Business Opportunity For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.