Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Website Creation Made Easy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Creation Made Easy (661 Views)

Blogging On Mobile Made Easy / website creation mokoshalb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Creation Made Easy by pioneer195(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
HELLO,
Are you wondering why the title says website creation made easy? well not to worry. of a truth it has been made easy, all you got to do is click on the link below to get the full information and guess what? it is also FREE of charge.
www.globalwealthcreation.org
what are you waiting for, click on the link now to get your FREE copy of a comprehensive step by step guide on website creation and the funny thing about this is that you can actually create your own website in just 60min using this guide.
If I were you, i would just click on the link and get started now.
Re: Website Creation Made Easy by fattbabakay(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
My people, it is one of dos threads...do not click!!
Re: Website Creation Made Easy by pioneer195(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
fattbabakay:
My people, it is one of dos threads...do not click!!
beccause you dont believe doesnt mean its ni true mr fatbaba.
Re: Website Creation Made Easy by emmalexdboy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
pioneer195:
because you don't believe doesnt mean its ni true mr fatbaba.
OP, you're so funny. You kind of think Nigerians are dumb, wake up man - this is 2015. Your link leads to an optin page which has three fields: Name, email address and phone number.

After, someone fills this: you send a link to an ebook for download. But, your ebook didn't actually fulfill the main reason why you created this thread. Your ebook actually "smells" spam all over it. You were just showing several screenshots of ugly static web pages (similar to scammers I've personally encountered) which later ends with this statement: To grab the complete guide, pay the sum of N3,000 to Account Name....

Aba!

No explanations, no detail...no help for readers.

C'mon, do something better next time.
Re: Website Creation Made Easy by fattbabakay(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
pioneer195:
beccause you dont believe doesnt mean its ni true mr fatbaba.
Lol
Re: Website Creation Made Easy by Rosemary216(f): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lookin @ d link alone discouraged me. If u want me 2 visit ur site 4 info, u hv 2 drop d link (ex www. eg. com/easy-web) whr i can get d info nt ur url (ex www. eg. com)
U want ppl 2 click nd start lookin 4 d info or wat
Re: Website Creation Made Easy by pioneer195(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rosemary216:
Lookin @ d link alone discouraged me. If u want me 2 visit ur site 4 info, u hv 2 drop d link (ex www. eg. com/easy-web) whr i can get d info nt ur url (ex www. eg. com)
U want ppl 2 click nd start lookin 4 d info or wat
You know, you are all right...I guess you are the experts. Thanks for the tips.
Nice site@rosy, gud job.
Re: Website Creation Made Easy by Georgeray: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
pioneer195:
HELLO,
Are you wondering why the title says website creation made easy? well not to worry. of a truth it has been made easy, all you got to do is click on the link below to get the full information and guess what? it is also FREE of charge.
what are you waiting for, click on the link now to get your FREE copy of a comprehensive step by step guide on website creation and the funny thing about this is that you can actually create your own website in just 60min using this guide.
If I were you, i would just click on the link and get started now.
ode nie
Re: Website Creation Made Easy by Rosemary216(f): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
pioneer195:
You know, you are all right...I guess you are the experts. Thanks for the tips. Nice site@rosy, gud job.
tnx

(1) (Reply)

Get Awesome Discount For Any Web Patronage At Yemlat / How To Improve Your Website SEO( Wordpress) / Help How Can I Put This On Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.