Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

AMAZING! Hemorrhoid (chronic Pile). PERMANENT CURE - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / AMAZING! Hemorrhoid (chronic Pile). PERMANENT CURE (1415 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING! Hemorrhoid (chronic Pile). PERMANENT CURE by lanreecom(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Friend,
I'M ABOUT TO REVEAL TO YOU, THE PERMANENT SOLUTION TO CHRONIC HEMORRHOID, TOOTH & GUM PROBLEM.

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "FOHOW PRODUCTS"?

FOHOW INTERNATIONAL PRODUCE 100% PURE HERBAL TRADITIONAL CHINEESE MEDICINE WITH NAFDAC APPROVAL.

* "FOHOW TOOTHPASTE"

- It seals cracked tooth enamel structure.

- Eliminate harmful bacteria & agent in oral cavity.

- Eliminate Gum bleeding &pains, bad breath & tooth decay.

- Eliminate tooth sensitivity to cold & heat.

- Diminish sore throat, oral swelling & ulcer with almost immediate effect.

- Can cure beriberi, hemorrhoid (chronic pile).

- Act against inflammation of the throat & mouth.

WE HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL TESTIMONIES THAT CONFIRMS THE EFFICACY & POTENCY OF THE COMPANY PRODUCTS.

For Further info & purchase of Product: CALL MR LANRE - 08028357292, 08036988797.
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.... ENJOY SOUND HEALTH...

TESTIMONIES:

MY TOOTH PAIN HAS GONE
Date of issuance: 2015-05-06
Source: AF

I got in to this company through my experience with the company products. I used to suffer from severe tooth pain and decay. The pain was terrible and extremely discomforting. I took different medications from different hospitals and from dentists but all I got were pain relief medications. They just reduced the pain for a little
while and came right back again.

I was asked to remove the affected tooth and I was just deciding to remove them when my husband came home one day with a tooth paste. It was fohow tooth paste. At first, I felt like, “how will just a tooth paste solve this problem”. But, after using it, I got an
amazing result. After some time, I began to hear cracking sounds in my mouth, and I realized that my gums were healed, the holes in my tooth were closing, and I began to feel good.

For me, it was like a miracle. Now there are no more pain, and I did not have to remove my tooth. After this, I and my husband did not hesitate to register with fohow, and now we enjoy other fohow products and also make money through building our network.
I am truly thankful.
Mrs Samuel Abraham.
Return

Re: AMAZING! Hemorrhoid (chronic Pile). PERMANENT CURE by teeytimi: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2020
How do you apply the toothpaste to cure pile
Re: AMAZING! Hemorrhoid (chronic Pile). PERMANENT CURE by teeytimi: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2020
lanreecom:
Dear Friend,
I'M ABOUT TO REVEAL TO YOU, THE PERMANENT SOLUTION TO CHRONIC HEMORRHOID, TOOTH & GUM PROBLEM.

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "FOHOW PRODUCTS"?

FOHOW INTERNATIONAL PRODUCE 100% PURE HERBAL TRADITIONAL CHINEESE MEDICINE WITH NAFDAC APPROVAL.

* "FOHOW TOOTHPASTE"

- It seals cracked tooth enamel structure.

- Eliminate harmful bacteria & agent in oral cavity.

- Eliminate Gum bleeding &pains, bad breath & tooth decay.

- Eliminate tooth sensitivity to cold & heat.

- Diminish sore throat, oral swelling & ulcer with almost immediate effect.

- Can cure beriberi, hemorrhoid (chronic pile).

- Act against inflammation of the throat & mouth.

WE HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL TESTIMONIES THAT CONFIRMS THE EFFICACY & POTENCY OF THE COMPANY PRODUCTS.

For Further info & purchase of Product: CALL MR LANRE - 08028357292, 08036988797.
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.... ENJOY SOUND HEALTH...

TESTIMONIES:

MY TOOTH PAIN HAS GONE
Date of issuance: 2015-05-06
Source: AF

I got in to this company through my experience with the company products. I used to suffer from severe tooth pain and decay. The pain was terrible and extremely discomforting. I took different medications from different hospitals and from dentists but all I got were pain relief medications. They just reduced the pain for a little
while and came right back again.

I was asked to remove the affected tooth and I was just deciding to remove them when my husband came home one day with a tooth paste. It was fohow tooth paste. At first, I felt like, “how will just a tooth paste solve this problem”. But, after using it, I got an
amazing result. After some time, I began to hear cracking sounds in my mouth, and I realized that my gums were healed, the holes in my tooth were closing, and I began to feel good.

For me, it was like a miracle. Now there are no more pain, and I did not have to remove my tooth. After this, I and my husband did not hesitate to register with fohow, and now we enjoy other fohow products and also make money through building our network.
I am truly thankful.
Mrs Samuel Abraham.
Return
how do I apply the toothpaste to cure pile

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It / If Madagascar Herbal Mixture Was Formulated In USA,UK Or Russia / A Nigerian Is The ONLY Combined Cardiologist And Nephrologist In The Whole World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.