Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Rightly Coupled - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rightly Coupled (4487 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
comments?
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2016
rightly coupled
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
"A lover?" She blushed terribly repeating his word
"How could you think i would want that?" She was shocked and annoyed at the same time. He was not different from the gossiping couple. And she thought he would understand that was why she opened up to him only to be insulted by this same man who has been part of her sleepless nights six years ago. She fled the library in anger, it was all a bad idea staying out this late. Usually she make a few minutes appearance before she disappeared into her room

The all too familiar hands grabbed her shoulder again. She couldn't move or shout at him to leave her alone. How could she? Wihen she had always wanted him.
"You must allow me to apologise once again,Sumaya" he said softly. He didnt know what came over him. Why he couldnt hold his tongue. Now he had ruin the lovely Miss night.
"I'm sorry" he apologised turning her to face him only to see how hard she was trying to stop the tears from dropping.
"It's fine" she said
They both knew it wasn't and he hated himself more for ruining her lovely night. And the unshed tears in her eyes were killing him. He should have kept his damn mouth shut. The lovely Miss only needed a listening ear not some judgemental fool he proved to be. What was he going to do now?
"I'm hungry" he announced and in reality he was. The only real meal he had was in the morning and the snacks served in the plane was boring. He only held one and slept off
"The buffet is over there" She said leading him to the large room that hosted Abass guests. He purposely reduced his strides to watch the way her back moved rhythmically with her legs. She was cat walking! And why was he just noticing things about her? It's been six years like she said and he was just discovering this? Wow!
The hall had a great design of artworks displayed at each corner of the room. Grandpapa made it his duty to collect artworks all about sea and ships and it turned out brilliant displaying them in the large hall. The banners were of blue and peach and each tables and chairs were clothed beautifully. The marble flooring had always been the hallmark of the room and the efficient paintings of the wall did its best to outshine every other decorations in there.
Finally she found an empty seat the business men were not occupying and most importantly a seat far away from the models waiting to snag any free man and he could see the way they were devouring him with their eyes.
"Thank you" he said as she placed the plates of amala and ewedu with lots of fish on his table.
He washed his hands and dig into his meal, smiling at her for every morsel he took.
"It taste great" he said cleaning his hands with the tissue paper as one of the service girls cleared his table
"That's what you get when Yummy Sum caters for your partyy
"Interesting. Can i have your card? I want to organise a luncheon party for my colleagues back in the States" he said
He wanted to please her, anything to erase her anger at him. And this was one of it, the contract would go a long way.
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
R
Re: Rightly Coupled by heemah(f): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nice story you have here..Waiting for more updates but before then, lemme invite my goons, my everywhere you go people..Demmy66, Dandypearl, Sageez, donkross1, maggielovely, Calmdove, Damyem, Afz9095, Abuklaw, Mattkent
Re: Rightly Coupled by Calmdove(f): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2016
heemah:
Nice story you have here..Waiting for more updates but before then, lemme invite my goons, my everywhere you go people..Demmy66, Dandypearl, Sageez, donkross1, maggielovely, Calmdove, Damyem, Afz9095, Abuklaw, Mattkent
lolzz..longest time heemah bestie, how av u been? how is dandypearl my second bestie,Maggielovely swt@, sageez my guy and d guy dat doesn't ask of me donkross1**** thastie u av an interesting story here; weldone
Re: Rightly Coupled by Sageez(m): 6:26am On Jan 20, 2016
heemah:
present ma. Abeg shit make I sit beside u. What about damyem? Have anyone seen her around?
Re: Rightly Coupled by Sageez(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2016
Calmdove:
lolzz..longest time heemah bestie, how av u been? how is dandypearl my second bestie,Maggielovely swt@, sageez my guy and d guy dat doesn't ask of me donkross1**** thastie u av an interesting story here; weldone
babe how fa na?
Re: Rightly Coupled by donkross1(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2016
Thastie:
All these views are from ghosts right?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this got me menh grin. I can imagine.

heemah:

Oshey marmee

Calmdove:
d guy dat doesn't ask of me donkross1**** weldone

Mua I no ask of you? You dey check your mention at all? I sure say na mention you pass for Nl cheesy. How are you dearie wink
Re: Rightly Coupled by heemah(f): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Sageez:
babe how fa na?
good dear...And You?
Re: Rightly Coupled by Sageez(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2016
heemah:
good dear...And You?
same dear. Can I sit beside you please?
Re: Rightly Coupled by DandyPearl(f): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
heemah:
Thanks Mai bestie. Haven't seen you around in a while. Lemme check the story out.
Calmdove:
Your second bestie is good and fine. Haven't seen you around too.
Re: Rightly Coupled by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
heemah:
Present Dear
Re: Rightly Coupled by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Calmdove:
Im fyn bae nd hope u re gud too?
Re: Rightly Coupled by ammy4id: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Following you like bomber to bomber
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tomorrow, i will continue this story by his grace.....
Re: Rightly Coupled by Odoogu(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thastie:
Tomorrow, i will continue this story by his grace.....

just stumbled on this...
I must confess it's a good one!
I hope you are a woman of your words and you will continue tomorrow grin
cheers
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Odoogu:

just stumbled on this...
I must confess it's a good one!
I hope you are a woman of your words and you will continue tomorrow
cheers
Lmao grin grin .. lemme o
Re: Rightly Coupled by Odoogu(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thastie:
Lmao grin grin .. lemme o
and what if I say no? grin kindly do your thing! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Connecting Cultures By Chimamanda Adichie / What Is/are The Best Motivational Book(s) You Have Ever Read? / A Flash In The Pan (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.