Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Yemi Alade Unveils Artwork For New Album, "Mama Africa" (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Unveils Artwork For New Album, "Mama Africa" (photo) (698 Views)

Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa / ★ Yemi Alade’s “mama Africa” Album Tops Itunes Charts Worldwide / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Unveils Artwork For New Album, "Mama Africa" (photo) by kikelom0(f): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yemi is coming back again to conquer!

The singer who released her debut album, King of Queens, only last year is ready to come back with her sophomore album titled "Mama Africa".

Describing the album, Yemi wrote:
#DiaryOfAnAfricanWoman
#MAMAAFRICA

My darling Tangerines; my sophomore studio album will hit stores physically and digitally come March of 2016. It is titled "Mama Africa", and it focuses on the joys and pains, the highs and lows, the strengths and weaknesses of an African woman. In short, it is the diary of an African Woman. #MAMAAFRICA #SecondAlbum #March2016 #BePrepared #NaGode

The album is expected in March 2016 and I must say I am beyond excited!

Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/yemi-alade-unveils-artwork-for-new.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Yemi Alade Unveils Artwork For New Album, "Mama Africa" (photo) by christinie(f): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Waiting....
Re: Yemi Alade Unveils Artwork For New Album, "Mama Africa" (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Not a fan

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday / Disney Announces Movies That Are Coming Out In The Next Four Years. / Kris Jenner ‘Bursts Into Tears’ After Getting Cute Handmade Card From Her Grand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.