Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Do You Need An Experienced Telecom/it Infrastructure Project Manager- - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need An Experienced Telecom/it Infrastructure Project Manager- (855 Views)

Arnergy Recruiting Experienced Telecom Engineer(bts, MW,TX ) As Solar Installers / UNIDO Vacancies At The National Quality Infrastructure Project For Nigeria / Invite From Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited (TITIS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Experienced Telecom/it Infrastructure Project Manager- by ulohomuno: 12:32pm On May 07, 2009
LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER’S ROLE IN TELECOM/IT AND QSR SECTOR

I am a certified project manager with seven years experience in Project planning and implementation across Telecom, IT, Real Estate, and Public Sectors. I have an excellent working knowledge of both PRINCE2 and PMI environment, and enjoys working in variable role with an element of needs analysis, business process and end-user coordination. I am looking for a project/programme management position in the Telecom/IT, Real Estate, consulting/training and Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industries

STRENGTH
• .Excellent planning and design of Civil Network Infrastructures this includes; Data Centres (BSC, MSC,) BTS, VSAT link, Microwave Link, Earth Stations, Call Centres, and Service centres.
• Residential and commercial building project- ( skilled in Renovation building project planning and structural design)
• Planning and design of Estate Roads, Drainage System,
• Experienced in Structural/Foundation Engineering design this include Tower pile foundation, steel, reinforced concrete and strap foundation design ,structural integrity and soil test
• Superior coordination of user acceptance testing of final facilities project deliverables, end product documentation and transitioning.
• Ability to align Facilities development project with business objectives through effective requirement management and resource balancing.
• Multiple Vendor management, SLA, SOW and contract management.
• Project management training/consulting-

SUMMARY OF ACHIEVEMENT
• Successfully planed and executed the re-location/move program of Starcomms to her new corporate head office achieving a zero downtime in Telecommunication and IT system cut-over.
• Successfully managed the design and construction of 58 BTS site for Ericsson-Vmobile (now Zain) in Nigeria (project cost over $10milllion)
• Successfully planned and executed Stracomms Aggressive Retail and Data centres deployment program 2007/2008, (this included 2 BSC &1 MSC and 3 Franchise Shops), into new and existing market, covering over 15 cities. This project helps to grew subscriber base from 500,000 to 2,000,000 subscribers.

Preferred location; Abuja, but I am willing to consider other locations.

Condition of employment; Contract- 6 -12 months, Renewable

Availability; ASAP

Salary; Negotiable,

You can view my profile on linkedin for more details see my profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezeafieroho

Contact me on; ezeuloho@yahoo.com , +234 8034377115 to schedule an interview

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity To Give Out Free Gift To Children And Earn Upto N2.1 Million P/a / Learn How To Register More Than 50 Numbers As Family And Friends + Free Sms. / Help!help!help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.