Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

[ Ìyá Kekére ] Part 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [ Ìyá Kekére ] Part 2 (417 Views)

Part 2 Of Wedding Party Is Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[ Ìyá Kekére ] Part 2 by mtndata(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
...They had been shouting my name , throwing stones at my
window but I did not wake. They probably gave up on me but not until when my petty trader friend came and heard I was in the burning house , I was told she went crazy, she shouted Oreeemi ooo [exclamation ], and insisted that she must come fetch me. How she went through raging fire I don’t know but she saved my life that day. My supposed friend that asked if I was truly iya kekere’s close friend was outside when iya kekere’ s made efforts to rescue me. After I gained full consciousness and I had known what was happening, I looked at Iya kekere, she was crying and she came to hug me so tight. my eyes were gushing out water like a running tap. She uttered "oremi"! my friend i almost collapsed by hearing that. i intensified the hug, i could
only say eehn mondayin lohun [yes, i'm answering you] she further said adupe emi, olohun koni gba e lowo awon obi e [thank God for your life , may death not snatch you from your parents]. I could not utter a word anymore . I was just crying. Everyone else thought I was crying because of belongings or so . But I was crying because i once told my great friend not to call me her close friend again. My dad soon came, running to my house barefooted from where he parked his car . He took me away in his car . I told him what had happened and how I was rescued , he immediately turned back to meet her , but we were told she had left as it was raining anyway. We returned there the next morning but iya kekere never turned up anymore . Information I heard was when she came to rescue me, she left her goods behind and some thugs stole them all . My family made frantic effort to locate her but to no avail . This is
- Read Full Story at: http://www.tlsbank.com/2015/06/iya-kekere-part-2.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Every Hint And Clue Hidden In The Captain America: Civil War Trailer / Devoted To A Cause Or Party / First, Which Is On UFC Fight Pass, Starts At 6:30 P.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.