Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja (856 Views)

Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program - Teach Yoruba Or Hausa In America / Wanted! Foreign Language Tutors / Foreign Language School Seeking Sales Executives In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja by chynwagod(f): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good evening to all NL,
pls can someone give me an address of any language institution where one can learn French, German, Spanish etc here in Abuja preferably around Gwagwalada.
And also knowledge of the cost will be an advantage. Thank you.
Re: I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja by actoor(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
chynwagod:
Good evening to all NL,
pls can someone give me an address of any language institution where one can learn French, German, Spanish etc here in Abuja preferably around Gwagwalada.
And also knowledge of the cost will be an advantage. Thank you.

Employ Cotonu house girl and tell her to teach you her language (Egunn) cheesy
Re: I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:49am On Oct 29, 2015
OP y do u wanna learn??
Re: I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja by profGinger: 3:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Email me okekeuche71@yahoo.com.
Re: I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja by profGinger: 3:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Email me okekeuche71@yahoo.com. I will kindly assist u in this regard
Re: I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja by chynwagod(f): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
OP y do u wanna learn??
grin
ambassadorgozie:
OP y do u wanna learn??
cos I want to learn a new language.....lol
Re: I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja by chynwagod(f): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2015
profGinger:
Email me okekeuche71@yahoo.com. I will kindly assist u in this regard

okay.....I will send u an email very soon
Re: I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja by chynwagod(f): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2015
actoor:

grin
actoor:

contact one for me nah
Re: I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja by actoor(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2015
chynwagod:

grin

contact one for me nah

Google is your friend smiley
Re: I Want To Learn Any Foreign Language In Abuja by primmerlanguage: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2021
Primmer language institute offers group and private classes to individuals and organisations who desires to learn or improve their language communication in French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German and English, including Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. The language classes are made up of 2 modules; the 3 months module, which is made up of 12 weeks of intensive classes and the 6 months module, which is made up of 24 weeks of intensive classes. The classes run for a duration of 2-3 hours, for two days per week, depending on the module chosen, and an additional 2 hours for a multimedia class per week, where the students are able to practice and comprehend on their own using audio-visual materials. At the end of the classes of each chosen module, examinations are given to test the students’ knowledge of the language and they are graded according to their performances. We present letters of attestation on attendance and learning of the different languages taught at the end of the session, where students receive certificates from the institute that are recognized worldwide. We also prepare our students for examinations and certifications in French, Spanish and German from A1 to B2 level. We also provide translation and interpretation services on demand.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Wheel Graduate School / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Vacancy At Nigel Wright Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.