Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

2016 UTME Forms For Kids with potentials, who Cannot Afford It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 UTME Forms For Kids with potentials, who Cannot Afford It (875 Views)

Candidates Should NOT Buy Post-utme Forms As Post UTME Remains Cancelled-nuc / JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details / Education Is meant for those who can afford it(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 UTME Forms For Kids with potentials, who Cannot Afford It by stariobran(f): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Hello,

Do you know that brilliant kid, or rather child with potential who has his/her o'level results and needs to write the next JAMB / UTME exams but cannot afford the form? ?

I need to get forms for some of those kids. please if anyone in your environment strikes you as such, kindly get details of such kids.

No cash would be given to anyone. I would personally get the form for the people, even if it means going with them to the bank.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2016 UTME Forms For Kids with potentials, who Cannot Afford It by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
stariobran:
Hello,

Do you know that brilliant kid, or rather child with potential who has his/her o'level results and needs to write the next JAMB / UTME exams but cannot afford the form? ?

I need to get forms for some of those kids. please if anyone in your environment strikes you as such, kindly get details of such kids.

No cash would be given to anyone. I would personally get the form for the people, even if it means going with them to the bank.

Thanks.
2017 UTME is around the corner. Are you still enthusiastic about this?
Re: 2016 UTME Forms For Kids with potentials, who Cannot Afford It by stariobran(f): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
2017 UTME is around the corner. Are you still enthusiastic about this?
yup
Re: 2016 UTME Forms For Kids with potentials, who Cannot Afford It by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2016
stariobran:

yup
thanks dear, i have this young prodigy with immense potentials that's apparently in need of a magnanimous philantropist due to the trials he's been going through lately.
Give me your email address pls lemme have a confidential tè-tè-ä-tè-tè with you so i could send the details.
Thanks and may the Almighty God bless you immensely.
Re: 2016 UTME Forms For Kids with potentials, who Cannot Afford It by happyday: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
stariobran:
Hello,

Thanks.
You have a very gracious heart. I like you already. Thank you!
Re: 2016 UTME Forms For Kids with potentials, who Cannot Afford It by stariobran(f): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
thanks dear, i have this young prodigy with immense potentials that's apparently in need of a magnanimous philantropist due to the trials he's been going through lately.
Give me your email address pls lemme have a confidential tè-tè-ä-tè-tè with you so i could send the details.
Thanks and may the Almighty God bless you immensely.

bearcatpump(at)gmail.com

change the (at) to @
Re: 2016 UTME Forms For Kids with potentials, who Cannot Afford It by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
stariobran:

bearcatpump(at)gmail.com
change the (at) to @
thanx dear i'll message you shortly via profudeme@gmail.com
Re: 2016 UTME Forms For Kids with potentials, who Cannot Afford It by stariobran(f): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
thanx dear i'll message you shortly via
profudeme@gmail.com

seen and replied

(1) (Reply)

IELTS SUCKS!!! / Nigerian Turkish International College Lagos (Activity Videos) / Funny Reasons Guys Visit The Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.