Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Easiest Way To Fix Android Memory Running Low On Internal Memory - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Fix Android Memory Running Low On Internal Memory (872 Views)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Two Simple Methods To Fix Android Camera Error (can't Connect To The Camera) / How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Fix Android Memory Running Low On Internal Memory by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2015
This is going to be a perfect fix for all those having low memory issue, slow Android all the time even though you still have about 8GB free internal memory. That ungodly message that always pop up whenever you are about to install an app that you are running low out of memory got to stop right now.

I'm going to show you the easiest way without installing any app, formating your device or even having root access. This method will completely sanitize your Android phone and make it faster thereafter.

1. Dial *#9900# - This will bring up the following screen - Sysdump

2. Hit the 'Delete dumpstate/logcat ' button. Hit OK on the confirmation dialog.

3. Scroll to the end of the screen and hit 'Exit'

That's it!
I've seen about 1.8GB freed the first time I used this.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Fix Android Memory Running Low On Internal Memory by kolomax(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Nice job op
Re: Easiest Way To Fix Android Memory Running Low On Internal Memory by rapthugx(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2015
Will try it.
Re: Easiest Way To Fix Android Memory Running Low On Internal Memory by ba2undey(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2015
E no work for me o, just showing some funny network ish

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Fix Android Memory Running Low On Internal Memory by olamieseun(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Ama try it out and if it work I will come hv yu 100like grin
Re: Easiest Way To Fix Android Memory Running Low On Internal Memory by rapthugx(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
ba2undey:
E no work for me o, just showing some funny network ish
Pls remove that image. You can't tell how many scammers that are feasting on those phone numbers right now.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Mtn Zone Tarif Plan? / My Ordeal With A "Captain" At Computer Village / Great Opportunity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.