Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job (951 Views)

Seven Important CV Parts That Needs More Attention / My Big Sister Needs Job,pls Help / Job Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by jdrumx14(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2015
Am one of the numerous nigerians who are JOBLESS.i have thought of ways to make money but i remembered i am a good nairaland that deserves good advice since i don tay small with this new account since i forgot the password of the new one.i finished sec school last yr with good results in waec and neco.i didnt take jamb then but i did now and had a good score.right now am processing admission to yabatech(dont say am too small u dont know ma age lol).During my stay i took a government and skill up funded course for 3 weeks for electrical installation since i would read elect elect.i am talented by God i no go lie,
i draw pretty well,
i do art painting,
i sing well,
i play keyboard,
i play drums(drumset,li2 gan gan)
i write good gospel songs
i can make good instrumentals with my keyboard that you will wowed
i know how to do event planing and managing
i can do branding pretty well
i do graphic designs with the use of paint software
but the fact remains am JOBLESS.i wanted to learn production as my iseowo but the guy said 20k and my pastor parents are currently building our church with the thought of lead and other will follow mode of contributing cash.altho God blesses us immensely family problem is just too much for them to keep a li2 change for themselves after BUKATA and our own necessary needs.altho i ask dad for pocket money and he gives me 100 like 4 times in a week.since i dont have twenty k my singer friends want to help me but he wants to sell his fone to do it as he knows am very good in what i do and he wnts me to produce his next song.
Buh i donts want stories that touch to happen lol.so am waiting for my sis who says she will help me buh currently in skul altho she will give if she has it.
I am tryin to go to work mur and mur wit my saxophone friend that is an electrician for free so i can learn electrical tins altho he is a good guy i dont collect cash cus i know he need it.
So now a school offered me work but the owner is like a family friend who knows am gud so will make sure i do music teacher,teach 2 classes do all their branding idea work do fine art teacher but will pay next month ur last month salary.i know it cause i did lesson for her daughter and she delayed my salary like die.the pinishi 1k she wan pay.imagine i jus stopped ni.so sho no go dae pay me 6k.
I also want to record my song in the studio but no money(am a gospel act with load of songs)so i need a job(s)
nairalanders pls advice me on job ideas plssss.so i can start fufilling my dream.
I tried doin envelopes it was good but the cash is not good at all.i have painting buh no buyer,i design album art and logos but all no cash.i do tuning and repairing of drumset buh i cant take money from God na.so i need advice.And i stay in ikorodu,lagos.so if u have a job in my line

mods you can help get advice by moving me to front page thnks
cc:davide470,uboma
Re: Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by Godmother(f): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
You have a lot of skill sets. What you need is to advertise yourself cos you already have a job(s). Luckily for you, nairaland is a good place to start. You can also move to facebook, jiji, bb, whatsapp, etc. Start now and see if jobs won't come.
Re: Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
It shall be well..
Pls wait, d professionals nd experienced guys r coming to giv u advice..
I'm a jobless graduate
Re: Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by Kudducini(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2015
My Guy This Is Nigeria If You Dont Know What To Do Then U're On Your Own
Re: Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by jdrumx14(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Godmother:
You have a lot of skill sets. What you need is to advertise yourself cos you already have a job(s). Luckily for you, nairaland is a good place to start. You can also move to facebook, jiji, bb, whatsapp, etc. Start now and see if jobs won't come.
owk ma i will start now
Re: Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by Godmother(f): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
jdrumx14:
owk ma i will start now

Pls do. You will start seeing positive results with time. Also, don't fail to tell people with mouth what you can do. They may not employ you now but at least the information gets stored in their brains and when they need you they will remember.

1 Like

Re: Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by jdrumx14(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Godmother:

Pls do. You will start seeing positive results with time. Also, don't fail to tell people with mouth what you can do. They may not employ you now but at least the information gets stored in their brains and when they need you they will remember.
you are da bomb thnks

1 Like

Re: Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by Godmother(f): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2015
jdrumx14:
you are da bomb thnks

You are wc smiley
Re: Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by jdrumx14(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls i still need more advice pls
Re: Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
jdrumx14:
Pls i still need more advice pls

Guy, why b in a hurry when yu already hav money dancing azonto ryt on top of ur nose

Just wait a little bit till ur pastor parents finish their church project and yu ll see the wonders of TITHES..

No doubt dats the most lucrative business in nigeria
Re: Wails Of A Young Nairalander That Needs Job Advice And Job by jdrumx14(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jadonjack:

Guy, why b in a hurry when yu already hav money dancing azonto ryt on top of ur nose

Just wait a little bit till ur pastor parents finish their church project and yu ll see the wonders of TITHES..

No doubt dats the most lucrative business in nigeria
looooolx thnks buh ma parent no dae chop church money o lol.i am greatful everyone for all dz advice.i will start implementing them. #GREATFUL

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Any Law Firm In Lagos That Is Currently Recruiting / Arnergy Is Recruiting Account Officers Based In Lagos / Help Ooo Are Dey Real Or GNLD Or Customer Care Training Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.