Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

The Newest Rule In Family Management - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Newest Rule In Family Management (1267 Views)

Lawyers Versed In Family Law Please Help! / Breaking: Dailyfamily.ng Is Giving Out Cash And Free Recharge Cards In “family A / Tragedy: Twins Found Dead In Family Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newest Rule In Family Management by shozillo(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2015
With the Advent of Civilization and Western Education which gives equal rights to both the Man and the Woman.

Its common knowledge and Pratice that both the man and the wife Work to support the Fanancial needs of the home.

Men,if your wife #Contribute 50% of the Fanancial Needs of the home...U should both Share 50% of the Household
chores/activities in the Home.

Men,Do U Understand?
Women,Do U agree?

1 Like

Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by doublex: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2015
yeah,i agree.my daddy does smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by lilmax(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2015
And this is why men must take full responsibility to avoid things like this
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by Dyt(f): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Even if he provides all the needs
Does that mean he shouldn't help?

lilmax:
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by shozillo(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2015
doublex:
yeah,i agree.my daddy does smiley

@Doublex.Yeah,Correct Guy!

My dad also does dat!(Acquire dat Mentality during his Schooling days Abroad).He really does help around the house.

i have seen a couple of Married Men in my Neighbourhood that does that also.

i fink its just been Fair and Resonably Responsible to acknowledge her as an Helping Partner!

4 Likes

Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by lilmax(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Dyt:
Even if he provides all the needs
Does that mean he shouldn't help?

Depends on the situation, his primary role is to provide
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
shozillo:
With the Advent of Civilization and Western Education which gives equal rights to both the Man and the Woman.

Its common knowledge and Pratice that both the man and the wife Work to support the Fanancial needs of the home.

Men,if your wife #Contribute 50% of the Fanancial Needs of the home...U should both Share 50% of the Household
chores/activities in the Home.

Men,Do U Understand?
Women,Do U agree?

I do not agree with 50% responsibilities because I do not know how the couple would achieve 50% sharing formula.

However, I understand what you are implying and I will say both of them should pool their resources together to ensure their home runs smoothly.
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by Ursino(f): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
It is the God-given role of the man to take 100% care of the financial needs of the family. But if the woman works, or earns, she can support as in being a help mate. Now, in terms of domestic chores, it is the woman's role to take care of them all. She may ask for help if the burden is overwhelming. Men are naturally egotistic. Most men can spend thousands to get their wives house helps than for them to stoop and help out with the house chores. If you are blessed with a supportive husband, please respect him. And as a woman, if your husband's income cannot comfortably carry the house(the way you want it), and you are working, please support him. That doesn't mean equality. And as a man, if your wife supports you financially and still does her domestic jobs, please honour and worship her. She is a rare Gem Even as marriage is a symbiotic relationship, the head should be separated from the neck in love and unity.
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by shozillo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
bukatyne:

I do not agree with 50% responsibilities because I do not know how the couple would achieve 50% sharing formula.

However, I understand what you are implying and I will say both of them should pool their resources together to ensure their home runs smoothly.

@bukatyne...U are Right

Smooth Home Running is very Paramount!!!and helping each other in all aspect of the house would go a long way in making life a little bit better!

Dats y they call them MARRIAGE PARTNER
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by shozillo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ursino:
It is the God-given role of the man to take 100% care of the financial needs of the family. But if the woman works, or earns, she can support as in being a help mate. Now, in terms of domestic chores, it is the woman's role to take care of them all. She may ask for help if the burden is overwhelming. Men are naturally egotistic. Most men can spend thousands to get their wives house helps than for them to stoop and help out with the house chores. If you are blessed with a supportive husband, please respect him. And as a woman, if your husband's income cannot comfortably carry the house(the way you want it), and you are working, please support him. That doesn't mean equality. And as a man, if your wife supports you financially and still does her domestic jobs, please honour and worship her. She is a rare Gem Even as marriage is a symbiotic relationship, the head should be separated from the neck in love and unity.

@Ursino,Well Said!!!
I appreciate your perspective eventhough u Made some Generalizations due to d Afrcan climes(things are changing sha).
Thanks dear 4 ur input!
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by TooNoisy(f): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
People now take marriage like a contract in which - people are not longer allowed to show love, flexibility and common sense.

So if the wife is sick or feeling tired, the man shouldn't help out with house work or even do it all? Because of some silly mindset that people have?

Or if the husband loses his job or business, the wife should continue spending her own money on aso-ebi and owambe. Or she should continue sending money to only her family members at the detriment of her children.

These threads are becoming stale and senseless. If you like, don't support your husband or wife when the need arises. You are only destroying your marriage and your future.

3 Likes

Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by shozillo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
TooNoisy:
People now take marriage like a contract in which - people are not longer allowed to show love, flexibility and common sense.

So if the wife is sick or feeling tired, the man shouldn't help out with house work or even do it all? Because of some silly mindset that people have?

Or if the husband loses his job or business, the wife should continue spending her own money on aso-ebi and owambe. Or she should continue sending money to only her family members at the detriment of her children.

These threads are becoming stale and senseless. If you like, don't support your husband or wife when the need arises. You are only destroying your marriage and your future.

@tooNoisy
u are a fiery,no holds barred kind of person(U say it as it is)

But u would be SHOCKED at d rate at which people destroy their marriage due to selfish(Not Considerate) or Rigid Cultural Reasons!!!

Thanks 4 airing ur opinion on d post
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by bukatyne(f): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
shozillo:

@bukatyne...U are Right

Smooth Home Running is very Paramount!!!and helping each other in all aspect of the house would go a long way in making life a little bit better!

Dats y they call them MARRIAGE PARTNER

Thanks
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by Stillfire: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
lilmax:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The fear of washing plates...

1 Like

Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by shozillo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Thanks
@Bukatyne,u are welcome dear ow is ur weekend going?
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by lilmax(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Stillfire:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The fear of washing plates...
washing of plates is the beginning of humility grin cheesy
Re: The Newest Rule In Family Management by shozillo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Stillfire:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The fear of washing plates...
lolz..the plates U and Ur Lovely family use!!!
Wat about Baby Sitting/bathing your Own beloved babies..

(1) (Reply)

Kissing A Baby On The Ear Can Cause Deafness / Baby Sit Me Up Cosy Going For 15k!!! 50% Off / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.