Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

92% Discount On Your Favourite Products - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products (948 Views)

MASSIVE DISCOUNT ON USA USED IPHONES @ WHOLESALES PRICE WITH LOT OF FREEBIES!!! / Get 50% Discount As We Being Easter Discount On Syinix Product / 23 % Discount On Female Gladiator Sandals On Jumia ,valentine Promo...hurry Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by Yudalaonline: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mid-day Madness IS LIVE NOW!! Get a taste of Black Friday with 92% DISCOUNT ON your favorite products. Don't Miss Out!

We are still proud to say, if Yu get a better deal elsewhere, we'll refund YU!
‬#‎BestDeals‬ ‪#‎PremiumProducts‬ only at Yudala.

Re: 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by Enahi(f): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good morning is the Samsung laptop truly going for that price?
Re: 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by whisp3r(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Enahi:
Good morning is the Samsung laptop truly going for that price?

Its fake, I just visited their site. They are just looking for traffic
Re: 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by Enahi(f): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
whisp3r:

Oops sorry you are right.
Thank you
Re: 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by say4gunit(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
whisp3r:

Its real, i've ordered one already.
Re: 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by DipoDee: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2015
say4gunit:
How did you order. I want to get the Samsung for my Lil sister in lagos.
Re: 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by DipoDee: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2015
Yudalaonline:
Mid-day Madness IS LIVE NOW!! Get a taste of Black Friday with 92% DISCOUNT ON your favorite products. Don't Miss Out!

We are still proud to say, if Yu get a better deal elsewhere, we'll refund YU!
‬#‎BestDeals‬ ‪#‎PremiumProducts‬ only at Yudala.

Hello. Are you guys just looking for traffic? Cos no order is going through on your site. I'm about to call your customer care line to blast you guys for lying to the public.

Modified:
I was able to order using a Pc instead of the phone I was using before. Lets see if it gets delivered.
Re: 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by DipoDee: 1:02am On Nov 06, 2015
say4gunit:

Hello have you gotten your order? Been calling Yudala customer care and all I get are some females that apologize like MTN customer care rep, always feeling sorry for the inconvenience but never sure of delivering what I ordered.

I don't even know if they have the stuffs they advertised cos the response from them so far is really unprofessional.
Re: 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by say4gunit(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
DipoDee:

Hello have you gotten your order? Been calling Yudala customer care and all I get are some females that apologize like MTN customer care rep, always feeling sorry for the inconvenience but never sure of delivering what I ordered.

I don't even know if they have the stuffs they advertised cos the response from them so far is really unprofessional.
I haven't wo, its over a week now for them to deliver from Lagos to Abuja. All they will tell you is you will get your items soon!
Re: 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by DipoDee: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
say4gunit:

I haven't wo, its over a week now for them to deliver from Lagos to Abuja. All they will tell you is you will get your items soon!

One of them finally called today to say they don't have the Samsung ativ book 9. I was stunned. These guys just used us to drive traffic to their site. They want to compete with Jumia and Konga yet, they list items they have no intentions of delivering. Yudala is grossly unprofessional. I even asked the Customer Care representative what would have happened if I had paid upfront and she couldn't say anything.

Yudalaonline, shame on you and Yudala for lying to the public.
Re: 92% Discount On Your Favourite Products by say4gunit(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
DipoDee:

One of them finally called today to say they don't have the Samsung ativ book 9. I was stunned. These guys just used us to drive traffic to their site. They want to compete with Jumia and Konga yet, they list items they have no intentions of delivering. Yudala is grossly unprofessional. I even asked the Customer Care representative what would have happened if I had paid upfront and she couldn't say anything.

Yudalaonline, shame on you and Yudala for lying to the public.
They called me last week Friday to confirm my order and told me that I'll get my items in the next 48hours, that same friday i placed order for more items but unfortunately they didn't call to confirm my order till money which the inform me that some of those items are out of stock inluding Samsung Ativ book 9 which i said they should kindly send those items they currently have in stock. The funny thing is they are busy trying organize another Auction sales in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Hp Laptop For Sale @40k #negotiable / CISSP Braindump / Clean 16gb Gold Iphone 6 Available For Urgent Sales!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.