Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! (3490 Views)

Two Brothers Murder The First Jagaban Cover With Original Instrumentals / 99.9 The Beat Fm! / HipHop Beef: Most Intresting Beef Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 9:45pm On May 07, 2009
ITS THE NAIRALAND KING OF CREATIVITY BACK IN THE BUILDING AGAIN.
AM GONNA BE STARTING A NEW NAIRALAND COMPETITION TODAY TITLED MURDER THE BEAT COMPETITION.
THIS IS HOW IT GOES :
I WILL PROVIDE /UPLOAD OR GIVE A LINK TO 5 BEATS THAT YOU GUYS (BOYS AND GIRLS )WILL DOWNLOAD THEN YOU ALL WILL RAP OR SING ON ANYONE ANYHOW YOU LIKE . AT THE END OF THE PERIOD I WILL CHOOSE THE FIRST 3 AND THE 3 WINNERS WILL GET THE FOLLOWING PRIZES IN THIS ORDER.

1ST  -3000
2ND -2000
3RD -1000

THIS IS NOT A JOKE,
THIS IS NAIRALAND AND THERE ARE NO FAKES AROUND HERE ! SO LETS DO IT .
YOU GUYS CAN ALSO SUGGEST HOT BEATS THAT WE CAN USE LATER ON FOR THIS COMPETITION
ANYBODY IS WELCOME TO PARTICPATE , ARTISTS , NAIRALANDERS THE DEJIARIYOS ,THE DAMMIECOOL, THE IBKAYES, THE GIRLS, THE  TOSINS , KHANYES, JAVALOVE, LALABOI , FLOWSHOWS , THE JOE SKIPPYS , THE MC FATAIS , EL RAZURS , ANYBODY CAN PARTICIPATE.

THIS WEEK'S BEATS ARE
1. Fat-joe-ft-akon-one-(instrumental)  very hot beat !
2. Dj felli fell ft akon piddy ludacris -get buck in here (instrumental)
3. Ciara-ft tpain go girl (instrumental)
4. Swizz_beatz-its_me_snitches_(remix)_(instrumental)
5. The game -put you on the game (instrumental)

plus 2 bolajibroke bonus beats which i made myself on fruity loops.

ALL THESE BEATS/instrumentals CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM HERE www.jamglue.com

CHOOSE ANY OF THE ABOVE BEAT AND RAP OR SING ON IT THEN COME BACK TO UPLOAD  IT FOR ALL TO SEE AND WIN PRIZES.! LETS START!
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 07, 2009
The ibkaye's ke? There's a crew? tongue
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by lalaboi(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2009
lol. . . .guy why u nor get judges. . .we nor go gree say na only you be judge. . .ojoro go dey. . .u fit choose me ove ibkaye now lol tongue
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 10:09pm On May 07, 2009
OK THATS A GOOD SUGGESTION LALABOI ,
I GUESS SHAZ WILL BE THE FINAL JUDGE . TX

@IB
I SEE U. HOW HAVE U BEEN.?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 07, 2009
Have been fine thanks, you?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 11:18pm On May 07, 2009
AM GUD GURL, CAN U PLS MAKE THE MEME RECORDING ON UR JAMIL PAGE DOWNLOADABLE.? AM WONDERING IF I COULD USE ''CAPPUCINE BABY'' AS A SAMPLE IN MY NEXT RAP LIKE JAY HAD IN BROOKLYN ''WE GO HARD'' . THAT COOL? undecided
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by showbobo(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2009
All this wahala for 3k worth of recharge cardwhat of those not in Naija. . . . You think this is gonna work outDoubt if there would be any participant lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by dawhizkid1(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2009
i think you pop up a very Good idea. it's kinda cool to me. anywayz if i'm goona participate,it wud be for he love of nairaland and not the money. c'mon people let do this for NAIRALAND
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by DBR: 11:11am On May 08, 2009
@POSTER
DUDE, MAKE THE BEATS AVAILABLE ON ZSHARE OR SOME OTHER DL SITES!!!!
oNe
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 5:29pm On May 08, 2009
da-whizkid:

i think you pop up a very Good idea. it's kinda cool to me. anywayz if i'm goona participate,it wud be for he love of nairaland and not the money. c'mon people let do this for NAIRALAND
THANKS WIZKID ITS FOR THE LOVE OF HIPHOP AND NAIRALAND MOST IMPORTANTLY .
WIZKID ARE U THE WIZKID THAT FREESTYLED ON JIMMYS JUMP OFF?

@SHOWBOBO
FOR THOSE NOT IN NAIJA , UR GIFT IS AN EQUIVALENT OF CARD VALUE IN UR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE . ITS NOT ABOUT THE PRIZE THO , BUT THE LOVE OF NAIRALAND. OK?

@DBR
OK AM GONNA MAKE THE BEATS DOWNLOADABLE STR8 UP, GOOD LOOKS YALL LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR NL.
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by lalaboi(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2009
i think am gona sing grin. . . .
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 5:54pm On May 08, 2009
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by rapjunkie(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2009
If i enter this competition , I will force all you wannabe M.C's to retire so i wont. I am merciful.

grin grin grin

I think I should be nominated to be one of the judges
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 08, 2009
ofokasibe:

AM GUD GURL, CAN U PLS MAKE THE MEME RECORDING ON UR JAMIL PAGE DOWNLOADABLE.? AM WONDERING IF I COULD USE ''CAPPUCINE BABY'' AS A SAMPLE IN MY NEXT RAP LIKE JAY HAD IN BROOKLYN ''WE GO HARD'' . THAT COOL? undecided
What has the meme got to do with a rap? tongue cheesy
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 9:06pm On May 08, 2009
@ibkaye
the meme is actually gon be good as a hiphop sample, i guess u dont know what samples are yet, check wikipedia and goggle hiphop samples.thx
it will sound something like ''cap cap cap cap cappuccine baby ''
''cap cap cap cap cappuccine baby '' when it goes on a beat it becomes somefin else other than just talking ., u dig?
have u made it downloadable?

@rapjunkie
dont worry men , we would really like to hear u sing like lalaboi , or rap,
i guess the singing would be something new 4 u cos i know u can rap. shaz is the sole judge . so pls join the comp.
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 08, 2009
Lol nah it's ok, it will sound weird cheesy
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 5:00am On May 09, 2009
@ib
samples sound weird at first until they are turned into a hit song. belee me ,
be positive gurl.its just for fun innit?no harm in trying
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ajekpaks(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2009
you see ah no understand all the process yet maybe when ah buy time tomorrow, ah go fit know wetin una dey talk

then check out mah ajekpako style
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by showbobo(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2009
patiently waiting to see the aftermath. . . . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by stkris(m): 6:05am On May 10, 2009
i'd really like to see this. . coz being a good lyricist or rather being able to write dope lines doesn't equal an ability to rap, so y'all NL netcess need to prove ur vocal skills. it aint bout da price or wateva, so dust ur old mic n kill it. cool
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by Shaz(f): 2:14am On May 11, 2009
@Ofokasibe,
You and this your Shaz ehn? LOL

Btw, u still owe me some sturvs, u kno. .
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by dawhizkid1(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2009
Ofoka are we to spit on those beats you provided only or can we spit on any beat available,as long as it's a sample? personally i don't like the beats you provided{no pun intended}. would've love to spit on something different.
plz drop ur email add, i'll like to talk to you.
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by rapjunkie(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2009
da-whizkid:

Ofoka are we to spit on those beats you provided only or can we spit on any beat available,as long as it's a sample? personally i don't like the beats you provided{no pun intended}. would've love to spit on something different.
plz drop ur email add, i'll like to talk to you.

I beg, spit on the beats you were given. A good MC should spit on any beat
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by dawhizkid1(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2009
but the question was not directed to you. and you r not the host, sooooooooo?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 5:33pm On May 11, 2009
@wizkid
you need to spit on the beats provided. you can start upload urs when your done spittin. thx.

@shaz
i see u . i will send u a mail for the fruity sturvs

@all
lets do it! use any of the beats above
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 11, 2009
BJ wa gwan boi, amma spit on dis dats if i can, Lets make dis happen y'all,
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 10:54am On May 13, 2009
@olayokun
am good boi . i ws expecting to see u in emcee africa in ikoyi, you no show. why?
upload when u have chosen ur beat the muder the competition is intense !
whizkid and co i am waiting for yall to upload
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by ofokasibe: 7:21pm On May 15, 2009
ok we ready yet?
wizkid where u at ?
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by kaym2: 8:41pm On May 15, 2009
well i hope i win the first prize 3000naira . i chose the fat joe akon beat .here is my song
http://rapidshare.com/files/233370207/kay_-m__da-whizkid_is_no_competition_nairaland_murder_the_beat.mp3
peace
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by kaym2: 8:46pm On May 15, 2009
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by dawhizkid1(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2009
give us another link, rapidshare sucks!
BTW wetin i do you
make i hear your jam first sha b4 i go reply
Re: Ofokasibe Nairaland Murder The Beat Competition! nairaland hiphop stand up! by stkris(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2009
@kay-m
u should'a written something instead of what u did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

!!@!DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Young Nudy & Pi’erre Bourne – Sli’merre (ZIP) / M.i. To Reply Kelly Hansome As He Released Another 'chocolate Boys' Diss / Katy Perry – Cozy Little Christmas Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.