Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. (1178 Views)

What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / Rick Ross Is Dope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by dasa: 10:16pm On May 07, 2009
if u are a tru rap head, u'll really like deeper than rap, the new album from rick ross. its a classic.
if u can get it. do so. u wont be able to skip a track.

Bawse!!
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by HohDee(m): 5:32am On May 09, 2009
bet u rily knw wut hip-hop is all abt, i was finkin its jst magnificent thts ok in d album,
until Ricky showd up on a program calld rap attack----playd almost all d song in da album,
no 1 told me b4 i pickd ma own copy next day, da album is classic(no doubt)
am rily diggin tht album, u rite- i dnt skip any song(its awesome),

I guess 50 is messin wit a wrong person, Ricky da Boss u rock menh!
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by dasa: 7:05am On May 09, 2009
i like all, but i think mafia music, yatch club, and usual suspects ft nas are just exceptional.
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by audio: 12:04pm On May 09, 2009
downloading it now (off i tunes before you ask). Will give my verdict later
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by Uche2nna(m): 12:22am On May 10, 2009
I just thot the guy was Ok with his other albums.

Deeper than Rap , I must admit, blew me away. When I heard him dissing 50 on the song Mafia Music, I was like , Mayne, this dude is about to get his ass handed to him.

Listening to other tracks on the Album made me realize that this guy has enuff in the tank to face 50, especially given that 50 is garbage these days.
If Deeper than Rap becomes a wake up call for 50, then I hope to see 50 coming back as hungry like he was prior "Get rich or die trying" fame.
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by chiogo(f): 1:28am On May 10, 2009
Uhh, Ricky Ross is good. Like the 'mafia music' song/diss to 50 cent. Don't like the video though. Eww lipsrsealed
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by Bbeee: 10:13am On May 10, 2009
ricky ricky ricky roooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssss cool
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by malcolmx: 7:33pm On May 10, 2009
", this monkey is swaggerless, "
50 is a messed up fellow. N*gga looks for who to beef only when his next album is on the way. Kanye West hasn't taught him a lesson. Dude is a fake ass. My only prob is that Ross aint as rich as he is. But, no doubt Ross is working hard. 50 just doesnt know who to beef any more and THE BOSS happens to be the nearest scape goat.
www.myspace.com/djsteeve
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by osasp(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2009
its mixed feelins.
im a 50 fan but i also knw gd music when i hear it.
ross is good but did he have to call out eminem?
neway, i copped the album aswell

relapse - may 19
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by rockyfela(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2009
Deeper than rap went hard. The beats are dope. Listen to Maybach music 2 ft tpain, west. Then Unusual suspect ft Nas, His song wiv foxy brown, Magnificient ft John Legend.

I can keep going on and on. fact is the album was crazy and 50 admitted he tried.
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by Uche2nna(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2009
I have never been a fan of his, I mean, he has a couple of good songs like Push it but thats about it for me.

But this album is pure class, a far cry from what we have in the market right now.

He may have been a CO but nigga sure knows how to put together an album cheesy
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by fastmoney(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2009
deeper than rap is so unique from regular rap albums, i think ross picked his beats very wisely, 5 star album is these days when rap albums are shit in general, i downloaded it because its not yet available in the uk. buyin it as soon as it hits HMV or PLAY.COM. how come non of u are feeling the track "in cold blood" thats a dope ass record u knw, the beats are so sick, justice league automatically got a place in my top 5 producers after listening to this album.
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by icezik1(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2009
Deeper than rap is a good album but not as good as Relapse. Lyrically, Eminem is sicker than Rick. Beautiful, Insane, Hello and Underground are all testament's to Em's lyrical genius. Besides, Rick Ross featured a lot of people to make his album good.

Sha, the beats were mad. Good one to Rick. No beef with him, just think Eminem was better.
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by fastmoney(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2009
i'd never compare rick to eminem, even tho i tink eminem really didnt have notting to rap about on this album, his past record shows there is no way u could compare them. eminem would murder ross even in his sleep, but 50 didnt murder ross, 50 paid money to have sex with ross baby mother and every1 was like he killed ross with that, shez a stripper for god safe, any1 can pay money to sleep with her so i wonder wat point was proved der, i think ross does not know how to make a points in an argument or 50 woulda been really easy considering his actions during this beef. in my opinion the track that killed ross was officer down by lloyd banks.(google that)
1. you paid money to sleep with some1 i was fucking for free wayback like 8 yrs ago (ur busy fuckin my old ho'z)
2.you pay for sex and i dont.(wonder how much u paid ciara and vivica)
3.you took my baby mother shopping for fur coats to have her talk bad about me, last yr ur baby mother was all over TV dissin ur ass and no 1 paid a dime.
4.you deleted ur entire album after i released mine cos my album made u realise u been recordin bullshit music all along
5.you were caught on video snuttin coke and when the video came out u said u were prayin.
6. you said u were shot 9 times but the official police report says u got shot 3 times
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by A40(m): 1:17am On May 19, 2009
I think 50 Cent and co. should just go and rest.Ross is still the boss!!! This album is better than EM's Relapse and it show a lot about his growth lets see Fiddy and his group of whackawickee MC's drop something they messing with the wrong dude
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by kosovo(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2009
dumb!
Re: Deeper Than Rap-rick Ross. by donjazzie(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2009
copped the Album last night and I've been listening to it over and over.

Tight one. I must admit He did Fifty Justice there

and I really love that remixed song with J.holiday where he busted with the ragga swag.

Kinda like the way fastmoney put it. 5 star Album without a doubt

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Do Not Copy Nigerians / *hot Single* - Splashjosh Ft Lil Miss(bigboyz) - Nobodycares / E.m.e Ft. Niyola - Don't Delay Me [don't Go There] | Official Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.