Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Is Reincarnation Now A Scientifical Acceptable Phenomenon?. Share Your Opinion! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Reincarnation Now A Scientifical Acceptable Phenomenon?. Share Your Opinion! (924 Views)

"Save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus" Nigerian Girl Says / Double Rainbow Phenomenon In Akure Ondo State / Reincarnation (akudaaya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Reincarnation Now A Scientifical Acceptable Phenomenon?. Share Your Opinion! by treasuregr8(f): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Reincarnation is a very old belief and a large fraction of the world population believes it. For example Rene Descartes' statement "What I have said is sufficient to show clearly enough that the extinction of the mind does not follow from the corruption of the body and also to give men the hope of another life after death." in 1641 confirms his belief in reincarnation. About 20 percent of those in the Western World whose religions shun reincarnation nevertheless believe it. According to opinion polls this percentage is rising. A science minded person often finds it difficult to accept reincarnation because he/she had failed to perceive a reincarnation mechanism that is intelligible within the outdated Decartes' classical science frame work. But Modern Science, specifically Quantum Mechanics, has compelled us to accept unintelligible mechanisms of natural phenomena like the behaviour of electrons and we do not hesitate to accept them. Likewise with the data available we are compelled to accept reincarnation as a reality. Austrian Scientist Rudolf Steiner says, "Just as an age was once ready to receive the Copernican theory of the universe, so is our age ready for the idea of reincarnation to be brought into the general consciousness of humanity"

2 Shares

Re: Is Reincarnation Now A Scientifical Acceptable Phenomenon?. Share Your Opinion! by babseg(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Gene at work

This is not even reincarnation just people who look alike

Have you heard about people who were dead, and comes back again and remembers their old lives about where they were living, their husband/wife and kids

1 Like

Re: Is Reincarnation Now A Scientifical Acceptable Phenomenon?. Share Your Opinion! by 5minsmadness: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2015
Or a little child who for some inexplicable reason 'knows' things she ought not to know.
As soon as my niece was able to walk she would go to the toilet herself (not potty, adult toliet) and struggle to climb it. When she could finally use it she would even flush. She knows to wake from sleep and not wet the bed. She graduated from breastmilk to adult food, no cerelac or any of that stuff. The one that was bought for her was given away. Her elder sister had to be taught all those things.

And no she didn't learn from observation, her elder sister still wets the bed and I daresay a toddler doesn't know what a lavatory is talk less of using it. She refused her potty outright despite watching her elder sister use it.

Also she learned to eat by herself first and button her clothes first. Little little things like that. It makes me wonder.

(1) (Reply)

My Newest Invention,25000mha Avatar/power Bank...100% Home Made / Nigerian Army Kills More Boko Haram Insurgents And Rescue Hostages (PHOTOS) / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.