Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age (3141 Views)

Meet Vivian Chiologi, John Shittu's Wife Who Got Married At 50, Gave Birth At 51 / Dabota Lawson Shows Off Chanel Bag Husband Got Her For Christmas (Pic & Vid) / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by biz2get(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2015

Marriage is a very important thing in the African culture and once a woman reaches a certain age, there’s a lot of pressure from family members and friends to get married and settle down and this doesn’t except the men as well.

The entertainment business makes it hard for most women to find ‘true’ love in the face of the limelight and settle down when necessary as their career is very demanding and most times places a heavy toll on one’s marriage.

Very few female entertainers have been able to find love at a very early age and get married too. Here’s a list of top celebrities who met their spouse very early.

1. Adaeze Yobo (Married at 19)

Adaeze Yobo is a former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, and is also a step-daughter of former football player John Fashanu, who is used to be married to her mother.

Adaeze met with Joseph Yobo not long after she won the MBGN and got pregnant for Yobo and got married to him when she was just 19.

2. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (Married at 18)
Star actress Omotola met her pilot husband at age 16, and got married to him at age 18 and had her first child, her daughter at age 19.

Omotola is blessed with 4 adorable kids and have been married for 19 years.

3. Annie Idibia (Met 2Face Idibia when she was only 15)

Annie Idibia is one of the role model celebrity wives in the entertainment industry today.

auty met with 2Face Idibia before the money and fame and they’ve both been through a whole lot together. Annie met with 2Face in 1999, and according to an interview she granted, she revealed she was only 15 back then and didn’t start dating the music icon until she was 18.

Annie has two beautiful daughters. They finally got married in 2012, after they had their first child.

4. Iyabo Ojo (Married at 21)

The name Iyabo Ojo is synonymous with the Yoruba sect of Nollywood and she’s been relevant for a long time and is still on top of her game

The delectable actress who boasts of a beautiful look even after having 2 kids already is one of those celebrities who got married really early.

The actress got married at the age of 21, but has since separated from her husband.

5. Shan George (Married at 16)
Shan George is not just an everyday actress, but one of the pioneers of the modern Nollywood we have today.

The beautiful actress is one of the few actresses to have been in an early marriage.

We reliably gathered that the gifted actress and singer was actually gave birth to her first son on Sunday November 23rd, 1986. It may interest you to know that one Ben Otsemobor, an indigene of Fugar in Edo Sate, is gathered to be the first man in Shan George’s life, the relationship that led to her first marriage at the age of 16, produced Shan’s only two grown up sons, Delnoi and Jaga.

DO YOU AGREE??
smiley
CULLED FROM : http://bagagist.com/2015/10/top-5-female-celebrities-who-met-their-husband-got-married-at-an-early-age/
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
angry
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by biz2get(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
rexkexmilan:
angry

wetin?? undecided
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good one
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by naijaboiy: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
if shan George is not there then the list is not complete. cheesy

Annie has been the one who met 2face first and stood by him despite all his philandering and frolicking with different women. Little wonder Tu Baba found her worthy of putting the ring on her. grin

I'll like to marry early too so I can have a child already matured when i'm still a young and vibrant man still flexing grintongue
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by ADULTBASE(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Warris this maga saying?
naijaboiy:
tongue
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by kayo80(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
So Omotola got married at 18? That's pretty young. That means she would have been doing 'that thing' in a major way since 16.
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by biz2get(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
if shan George is not there then the list is not complete. cheesy

Annie has been the one who met 2face first and stood by him despite all his philandering and frolicking with different women. Little wonder Tu Baba found her worthy of putting the ring on her. grin

I'll like to marry early too so I can have a child already matured when i'm still a young and vibrant man still flexing grintongue

We think Alike Brother grin

kayo80:
So Omotola got married at 18? That's pretty young. That means she would have been doing 'that thing' in a major way since 16.

repent ...
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
omotola my role model...wish i can get married early too.
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
How I wish I will marry at this my early age... cry cry
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by biz2get(m): 1:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Holudamsel:
omotola my role model...wish i can get married early too.

I am available tho grin ... i can fulfil that wish in a blink of an eye

baby190:
How I wish I will marry at this my early age... cry cry

same as you cheesy
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by omaniblog(m): 2:31am On Oct 30, 2015
nice
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by pretydiva(f): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2015
kayo80:
she got married as a virgin mr..not all girls r sex freak
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Na u make her virgin !!?
Were u there to confirm it
Don't say what u don't know or witness.
Celebs dey lie.
Re: Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age by biz2get(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2015
pretydiva:

Like Seriously Your Display Photo Says Somthing Else tho... grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Sexiest Nigerian Female Army Officer? (photos) / Kim Kardashian Channels Cher In New Photoshoot. / Hakeem Belo-osagie’s Daughter, Adesuwa Marries In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.