Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) (59808 Views)

Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Stanley08(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Come! Aren't we tired of this shameless balloon girl?
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
axortedbabe:
I careless
the only assorted thing about you is the fake bleaching creams you use sad
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by axortedbabe(f): 5:16am On Nov 01, 2015
chuzydon:

the only assorted thing about you is the fake bleaching creams you use sad
like seriously? Bleaching cream? Oh dear,sorry dear,am not God that made u a charcoal that u now go about calling every fair person "bleached"so quit hating on me,its not my fault..
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2015
axortedbabe:
like seriously? Bleaching cream? Oh dear,sorry dear,am not God that made u a charcoal that u now go about calling every fair person "bleached"so quit hating on me,its not my fault..
Lol am even fairer than you,why you lieing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.