Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Think And Thank God...stop The Worries - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Think And Thank God...stop The Worries (17380 Views)

With "T-rexecom Your Financial Worries Is Over" How..?? / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / #TGIF Share Your Thank God Its Friday Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by ikbnice(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
We all do worry but most times unnecessarily. Most of what come to our mind are like;

¤My mates are getting married.

¤My mates are getting good jobs.

¤My mates are succeeding.

¤My mates are living overseas.

¤My mates are buying cars.

¤My mates are building houses.

¤My mates are this... my mates are
that...

It's too bad you forgot about some of;

¤Your mates in the mortuary.

¤Your mates in the psychiatric homes.

¤Your mates that are roaming on the streets.

¤Your mates that are hungry.

¤Your mates that are blind or deaf or dumb or combine all...

¤Your mates that are in jail without committing any crime...
*You ate last night but some didn't or couldn't...

*You have work and sources for daily living while some have nothing to
look up to...

*You are alive not because you are
faithful or because you have never sinned before but it is the MERCY of God Almighty that kept
you alive.

You might not be where you wish to be today, but you have obviously gone past where you were yesterday.

So, scrap the worries and be thankful.

303 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by CR77(f): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thank God

I hope say all the Wailing wailers go hear cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by onosprince(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
I dont worry about my mate doing big things because i know over taking is allowed....

10 Likes

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Each time I wake up to see the dawn of a new day, I am more than grateful to God for the opportunity. I value the gift of life and good health more than anything else. Last week, I was at the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital and within an hour of waiting at the A & E unit, over 7 accident & emergency cases were brought in. I have realised over the years, that each day comes with new great opportunities. Indeed when there is life, there is hope.

If PMB could achieve his ambition after attempting for 16 years, then nothing is impossible. The only thing that could have hindered PMB is death but since God granted him longevity, he conquered at last. If a 73 year old can still rise to lead a country of over 170 million people, think about your age and the great things you can achieve over the next 3 years. A yoruba adage says "eni ba monu ro, a mope du" which is translated as "A thoughtful person will know how to be appreciative". Like the OP have rightly said 'think and thank God' because there is always a reason to.

Whenever you wake up, thank God for your life and health. With these two in place, you can achieve your tallest dreams. You may be small today but you will be great tomorrow.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by tola9ja: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
[size=18pt]patrick obahiagbon react to chelsea form

Another lugubrious, ghastly putrid display [/size]
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by damton(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
ok I'm thinking now, and I'm thanking God and I've stopped worrying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by ritababe(f): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok thanks for the sermon, come on guys lets him a hand of applause cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by taymeesan(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Currently I am unemployed, waiting at home and feeling unwanted in the labour market. But I am so grateful for what I have especially for my family who love me unconditionally. I believe God holds my future and He has his timing. smiley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by engrjosefz(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
ok
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by tola9ja: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
ok

8 Likes

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by slimmyjimmy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
I know already!
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by menix(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Certainly in all situation you should give God the glory..

But there are situations u begin to wonder if God exist, u put in all ur best. Yet nothing yielding, u have prayed and fasted yet u feel u were only talking to urself.

Well they said God's time is the best yet u re getting old.

Well I still give God the glory ooo buh I dey use one eye dey look am shaa..

2 Likes

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by safarigirl(f): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
what does it mean 'to be alive'? Some people are not living, they're just breathing. That is not life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by VickyRotex(f): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op, Wa gbayi!!!! cool

In Humble Adoration!

**Singing**

"Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat, but have no food, we have food and we can eat, Glory be to God on High"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by slimpoppa(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nice
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by gokay11(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
In as much as i support bin grateful to God for what u have,u have to look ahead in order not to remain stagnant.

2 Likes

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by kshowhanif: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
ikbnice:
We all do worry but most times unnecessarily. Most of what come to our mind are like;

¤My mates are getting married.

¤My mates are getting good jobs.

¤My mates are succeeding.

¤My mates are living overseas.

¤My mates are buying cars.

¤My mates are building houses.

¤My mates are this... my mates are
that...

It's too bad you forgot about some of;

¤Your mates in the mortuary.

¤Your mates in the psychiatric homes.

¤Your mates that are roaming on the streets.

¤Your mates that are hungry.

¤Your mates that are blind or deaf or dumb or combine all...

¤Your mates that are in jail without committing any crime...
*You ate last night but some didn't or couldn't...

*You have work and sources for daily living while some have nothing to
look up to...

*You are alive not because you are
faithful or because you have never sinned before but it is the MERCY of God Almighty that kept
you alive.

You might not be where you wish to be today, but you have obviously gone past where you were yesterday.

So, scrap the worries and be thankful.

Thank GOD

9 Likes

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by hippyj(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
I thank God,I can't deny His faithfulness to me.

1 Like

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
I give God Almighty glory for my life. I'm happy and successful because I DON'T worry. I only plan.

1 Like

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by EmmanuelDon7(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thank u father 4 finding me worthy to b among d living

2 Likes

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by ikbnice(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thank God.
click LIKE if you find this helpful.

22 Likes

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Brytawon(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Have you ever thanked God for not giving you what you wanted?
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Time is 11:09pm! Wow! I'm a genius!!! I deserve a Nobel prize for this post.
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Wizdray: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Don't worry, be HAPPY....
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by missKiffy(f): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nice one bt sometimes you just can't help it

2 Likes

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by ajosegabriel(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
lord I'm grateful. ..thank you lord
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by Drsheddy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks to JEHOVAH...Accept Jesus Christ today and see the goodness of God in your life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by kulobyno: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Think And Thank God...stop The Worries by ojaythegreat(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
your right... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (pix) / Free Unlimited Hack Paypal Account January 2018 / Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.