Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg (1760 Views)

Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) / Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by Jeroboy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Meet a former world’s fattest woman who weighed an enormous 500kg and managed to shed more than half her body weight!
Catrina Raiford who was dubbed “The Half Tonne Woman” and was so big she was unable to move, lost her job and moved in with her mother. She spent days lying in her bed, eating, surfing the internet and starting online relationships using her fake persona.
world's fattest woman
The woman was confined to bed for more than five years, while her mother brought her food and a cousin emptied a bed pan. She was unable to do anything for herself. And the reason for that was her wopping weight that reached 432kg by 2003. READ ALSO: Meet Man With World’s Larrgest Tumour Weighing Double His Body Weight
world's fattest woman.1jpg

“It was the worst time of my life. I just wanted to die. Each day I’d just eat and go online from morning to night,” she said. But things drastically changed when Catrina suffered breathing difficulties and medics had to bulldoze the side of her home to transport her to hospital.
PAY-Catrina-Raiford-weight-loss
She said: “It was the worst thing that had ever happened to me. But it was the thing that saved me.” Fearing for her life medics persuaded Catrina to change her diet and start doing simple exercise. After she lost 136kg naturally, the doctors performed a gastric bypass surgery.
PAY-Catrina-Raiford-weight-loss (2)
Now Catrina has lost more than half of her body weight and tips the scales at 203kg. But her weight loss resulted in 63kg of flabby skin hanging all across her legs, stomach and arms. READ ALSO: Meet Woman Who Is Slowly Turning To Stone And Doctors Can’t Do Anything (PHOTOS)

PAY-Catrina-Raiford-weight-loss (3)
“I’m so much happier now and feel so confident. I was in bed for so long that now I’ve lost the weight I just want to be free. I love running around, going to the gym three or four times a week and keeping fit.
world's fattest woman2
Last year I bought my first bikini ever. I’m really happy with myself. I don’t want my excesses skin removed for my looks. I just need the operation to help finish the process I’ve started and improve my health.” She has launched a GoFundMe page for donations to raise $10,000 for surgery to remove the excess skin.

Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lawd have mercy! @Legitbaba, classcaptain, tosyne2much,imagine having a blind online r'ship with this one and finally meeting her. Lols.

1 Like

Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by Legitbaba(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nuellah02:
Lawd have mercy! @Legitbaba, classcaptain, tosyne2much,imagine having a blind online r'ship with this one and finally meeting her. Lols.
Lolz...we'll keep it online 4 ever
Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Legitbaba:
Lolz...we'll keep it online 4 ever
if i hear! Btw, why aint you asleep?
Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by Legitbaba(m): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Nuellah02:
if i hear! Btw, why aint you asleep?
Same reason u are not asleep.. grin
Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Legitbaba:

Same reason u are not asleep.. grin
And what d'u think is my reason for being awake?
Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by Ariyke: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by ClassCaptain(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Nuellah02:

Jesus Christ """
Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by tosyne2much(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2015
Nuellah02:
Lawd have me rcy! @Legi tbaba, classc aptain, tosyne 2much,imagine having a blind online r'ship with this one and finally meeting her. Lols.
I can't imagine how the bleeping will be cheesy
Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Some idiats will still chase this one oo angry
Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by Omotayor123(f): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oluwa mi eroooo.... shocked Aminat508 come and see something oooo!
Re: Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg by Aminat508(f): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Vote Most Beautiful Girl In Benue Uko Lizzy(photo) / Incase You Missed It, Miss Bumbum Brazil Pics / Your Best Wedding Dj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.