Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pls Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me (706 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by aderinsinuolah(f): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
I received an SMS from HR/MGT/07 as follows:You are invited for a short test/work interview on FRI 30/10/15 by 10am @ 1st Floor, Trinity Building, Pako Itire Rd, Morgan B/Stop, Mushin Lagos. MANAGEMENT.
Re: Pls Help Me by donfemo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sorry but its basically what we call GNLD jobs. Its not a serious job and doesn't deserve your time.
Re: Pls Help Me by louisdemaria(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
I totally agree with u @ donfemo...u shld listen to him dear...all dis mkt-ing pple be using our jobless state to confuse us. God hlp us all.
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
How do you know a GNLD job?
Re: Pls Help Me by aderinsinuolah(f): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thank you,will take the advice
Re: Pls Help Me by An0nimus: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Reyginus:
How do you know a GNLD job?
1. Sms is mostly on short notice. Like telling you to appear for an interview in Lagos tomorrow while you're chilling in Aba today.
2. Sms sometimes comes with a short code like ' HR/MGT/07'
3. No corresponding email to back up sms.
4. most times you can't remember ever applying for such a job.
5. A quick Google search of the address in the Sms always gives them away.
6. A quick Google search of the company name yields little to zero result. if they happen to have a website then it's a simple one and yeap, it's a front.

Sometimes I can tell by looking at the address given alone. Like the sms in the OP has 'Mushin' in it.

These guys never give up sha

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2015
An0nimus:

1. Sms is mostly on short notice. Like telling you to appear for an interview in Lagos tomorrow while you're chilling in Aba today.
2. Sms sometimes comes with a short code like ' HR/MGT/07'
3. No corresponding email to back up sms.
4. most times you can't remember ever applying for such a job.
5. A quick Google search of the address in the Sms always gives them away.
6. A quick Google search of the company name yields little to zero result. if they happen to have a website then it's a simple one and yeap, it's a front.

Sometimes I can tell by looking at the address given alone. Like the sms in the OP has 'Mushin' in it.

These guys never give up sha
Lol. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Win 6 Million Naira At The "Startupper Of The Year By Total" / Current Job Opportunities At SENCE Nigeria / Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.