Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Can I Send Mass Emails? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Send Mass Emails? (947 Views)

How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help / How Can I Send Email To The Inbox Of Over 10,000 Contacts / How Can I Send Message To Over 100,000 Email List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Mass Emails? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please webmasters, how can I send a mass email to 500,000 people?
Re: How Can I Send Mass Emails? by iwriterng(m): 2:41am On Oct 30, 2015
There are various means of getting this done, but be rest assured that you would incur some cost if you were to get your messages in the inbox and not spam folder.

1. Use BuzzStream: I think they have a trial version that last for 14days, you can take advantage of this provided you won't need their service more than 14days. You can create a spreadsheet file for your emails (Name and Email address column) and upload it to your project on buzzstreamm using the |Name| variable, you get to personalize your email as well.

2. Use Mailchimp: I think this requires verification from the email owners, and the maximum mail you can send in a month with their free version is 10,000 mails. When you upload the email, you also get to personalize the message you send to recipient, so I think this one is cool. But with your size of email list, be rest assured, you'd get flagged as spam by their bot.

3. Aweber: This is another valid option, but it's a premium service.

Ok, thats all I can say about that for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Send Mass Emails? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2015
iwriterng:
There are various means of getting this done, but be rest assured that you would incur some cost if you were to get your messages in the inbox and not spam folder.

1. Use BuzzStream: I think they have a trial version that last for 14days, you can take advantage of this provided you won't need their service more than 14days. You can create a spreadsheet file for your emails (Name and Email address column) and upload it to your project on buzzstreamm using the |Name| variable, you get to personalize your email as well.

2. Use Mailchimp: I think this requires verification from the email owners, and the maximum mail you can send in a month with their free version is 10,000 mails. When you upload the email, you also get to personalize the message you send to recipient, so I think this one is cool. But with your size of email list, be rest assured, you'd get flagged as spam by their bot.

3. Aweber: This is another valid option, but it's a premium service.

Ok, thats all I can say about that for now.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Africa’s Richest Blogger / Dominate Youtube, And Start Making Money From Youtube / Adsense Just Gave Me The First Approval....please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.