Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Advice To Rivers State Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Advice To Rivers State Corp Members (581 Views)

A16 Plateau State Corp Members / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Rivers State Corp Members by Shigoboy(m): 6:21am On Oct 30, 2015
My advice to corpers who would like to work as INEC during the governorship re-run elecrion in rivers state.

officials
Are you a corper serving in Rivers state? I know you must have heard from the out gone 2014 batct C corpers, what they witnessed during the last election, where lots of lives and properties were lost before, during and after the election, I had the opportunity of serving as the ASSISTANCE PRESIDING OFFICER I in a very strong and tough local government in Rivers state, where we were directed by the politicians on what to record with strict monitoring, who born my papa to argue with them? it's was a crazy, hard and fun experience, that's when I believed in existence of militant, oh boy! come see guys in camourflag with mighty guns, but thank God for the safety of our lives. I want to use the medium to reach out to corpers serving in the above named state to be careful is they would be using them for the election. Don't only think of financial aspect but also think of your security, I can't just imagine what would happen compare to what happened last time.
Re: My Advice To Rivers State Corp Members by Phame: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2015
So you helped wike to rig the election and you didn't come to the tribunal to testify? Thank God the election was annulled.

(1) (Reply)

Plateau State / Give Us Our Call Up Letters Else!!!!!!!!!(see Pix). Stream 2 Members In Protest / CONFIRMED DATE For 2016 Batch A, Stream Ii Orientation Camp (13th June, 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.