Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ali Baba January 1st Concert: Audience Will Choose The Topics - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ali Baba January 1st Concert: Audience Will Choose The Topics (593 Views)

I Didn’t Bill Dangote To Perform At His Daughter’s Wedding –ali Baba / How I Managed Decorum-defying Guests At Dangote/abubakar Wedding As Mc-ali Baba / Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba January 1st Concert: Audience Will Choose The Topics by chandli: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2015
The GCFR, Ali Baba disclosed that the January 1st Concert, 2016 will happen in another dimension. This time around, instead of the comedians just coming to stage to crack their jokes as usual, the audience will make a list of the topics from which the comedians will have to choose from and joke about. He made this known on his Twitter Page

But this his typo sef...Chai the thing no do oo.

I think this will separate the men from the boys. So if you normally cram your jokes before coming to stage, biko go and start learning oo.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Day Sms Text 2015 / 10 Things That Will Happen Tonight / Get A New Iphone And Other Prices - See More Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.