Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Foam Bra: An Illusion Or A Necessary Option - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Foam Bra: An Illusion Or A Necessary Option (696 Views)

Fashion Or Madness?: See What A Lady Used As Her Bra(photo) / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Foam Bra: An Illusion Or A Necessary Option by Palacedaughter(f): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Today! Today today, I am writing on something these men are angry about. Now, they say they don't trust us anymore. Biko, why? They say we fake our bomboms, fake our faces, fake our hair, our boobs, hips and even our eye lashes.

I spoke to some guys about this. Of all the reactions I got, this dude's own stands out. I quote him:

"I don't like it when a girl has to put on a foam bra to make her cloth fit or what have you. Esther, you yourself know that the percentage of girls that put on foam bras for fitting is very low. A larger proportion put it on because of reasons other than for cloth fitting e.g low self esteem. They know that some men like women with big boobs and because they are usually after a friend of hers because of her boobs, she goes on foam bras."

An illusion

An illusion is to deceive you. It is to make you think that all is normal and perfect. In the fashion world, the foam bra is used to create the hour glass illusion.

A Necessary Option

It is also a necessary option for ladies with small boobs. Some clothes don't just fit and sit well on your body if your boobs are too small for it.

So, what do you think? An illusion? A necessary option?

(1) (Reply)

24 Apparel Presents Dj Cuppy’s ‘cupcake Collection’ / A Wide Range Of Polo T-shirts Manufacturing House, Alanic Clothing / Advance Your Jeans Collection With New Stylish Varieties From Oasis Plus Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.