Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. (1559 Views)

15 Best Racing Games for Android 2021 / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by kwinsliy(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2015
To all the racing game lovers. Come and share your experience. Tell us which racing game u've enjoyed playing most so far in all the racing games u've played in the past. And tell us why u like that particular one.
Let me start with my self. So far i like need for speed most wanted 2005. The storey mode, the police chase, makes it very interesting. And its physics application makes it almost real. If u wana feel notorious on the high way, thats a game where u get the feeling. This is my best so far. Who knws, i may have a change of opinion when i try other ones. Heard need for speed :the run is another clasic racing game. Til i try it out. Now racers, over to you . Share ur opinion
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2015
OP your head dey there...
mine is also NEED FOR SPEED,most wanted and the latest release Need for speed ,No Limits
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by lekjons(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Asphalt 8
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by KazukiIto(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
lekjons:
Asphalt 8

Gran Turismo 4 (PS2). I've not enjoyed any racing game since then
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by HyDef(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2015
My favorite genre of game is the racing one.

The best racing game I've played is Project Gotham Racing 2 on the Xbox. (1 not One :p).
It was amazing, seeing as there was car damage. It didn't affect performance in game, and the damage only went so far, but it was on Xbox... It was astounding to me. So many cars, so many tracks, the Kudos system... I miss that game... So much.

Need For Speed Underground 2 is in no way a slouch. The customization and open world blew me away when I first played it. Probably the second best I've played.

I've played NFS: The Run a few times. Rivals as well... They are both Alright, not enough time to form opinions, although I found myself really liking The Run, and not liking Rivals.

Burnout 3: Takedown... Well. It's fun. That's a definite. But I wouldn't mention it here cuz it's almost more about smashing up other people's cars. I'm also a complete fan of games with real car brands.
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by Jayson504(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
GT Racing 2
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by hakinze00(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
currently Forza series but maybe Gran Turismo 7 and d upcoming need for speed can tek ova
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by mikolo80: 4:08am On Nov 02, 2015
pure racing gran turismo combat racing, Jak x
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by Chuckdee(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
It has to go to Forza Horizon 2 on XB1 handsdown! I love racing games and i have played quite a number from GT to NFS and Burnout paradise but Forza Horizon is just too beautiful man, just the looks of those cars are breathtaking...as good as lifelike and the scenery is something else. Go check it out man.
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by lolademariam: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Subway runners
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by Bassclef(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2015
hakinze00:
currently Forza series but maybe Gran Turismo 7 and d upcoming need for speed can tek ova

Bro...do you have any idea how soon the new Need for Speed can hit naija market....came out yesterday in North America
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by hakinze00(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bassclef:

Bro...do you have any idea how soon the new Need for Speed can hit naija market....came out yesterday in North America
It is already in 9ja,i stil saw a post sm1 dat want 2 sell on olx for 15k,but mehn with d rating nd online gameplay,it is not as fabolous as forza
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by phrezzz: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Real Racing 3
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by basille(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
The best racing game i've played so far was krash bandicoot (something island) on Nintendo DS.

Then Need for speed MW2012 on android
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by dasdexter(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
best racing game played so far for me goes to nfs the run and burnout dominator on psp
Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by lilkech(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
I have played and deleted almost all the racing games I ever finished. Only one stays on my ps3 hard drive never to be forgotten. . . MIDNIGHT CLUB is the best and most realistic racing game I know (I'm not talking graphically but in game play)

I am waiting for a sequel on ps3 or maybe they would make the next one on ps4. If it comes out on ps4 then it's time for the upgrade

I wonder why rockstar has not made another midnight club game since then, they are losing focus to gta

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played. by kwinsliy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Racing games many like mad. Some of them are in series. Typical example is THE NFS series. They have produced 22 series so far including their latest release NFS:NO LIMITS. (google it) which other racing game are in series like that? I realy wana knw. Want to try out others

(1) (Reply)

PES Club Manager Game Discussion Thread / 2pcs Of Xbox 1s Internal Power Supply sold out / Xbox 360E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.