Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Expensive Joke On President Muhammadu Buhari –gordons, Comedian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Expensive Joke On President Muhammadu Buhari –gordons, Comedian (2340 Views)

Dj Keypresh. Expensive Joke. / Expensive Joke For You. / (pic) Should We Call This An Expensive Joke?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Expensive Joke On President Muhammadu Buhari –gordons, Comedian by abagram(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2015
He was a member of DC Envoys, a musical group that made waves a few years ago. He crossed to comedy and became a household name. Today, Godwin Komone aka Gordons is one of Nigeria’s most popular comedians.
However, at an event during the last presidential elections, the self-styled Comedy Berlusconi took the then presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari and his running mate, Professor Yemi Osinbanjo to the cleaners. But now that things have turned around for the duo, the comedian seems apologetic. In this exclusive interview, Gordons sheds more light on why he did the joke. Excerpts:
Tell us about yourself?
I am the first born of many children. My mom and dad separated before I was three months old. My mom is married to someone else, so I am the only person they had together, every other person is just half brother or sister. My mom is from Aladja while my dad is from Oforegbala, two different local governments, but we are all Urhobos.
How was your growing up?
I grew up with my grand mother because my mom and dad separated. I didn’t see my mom till when I was like 15-years-old. That was when I got to know my mother. Growing up was rough because, as the only child, my mom left me for my grandmother to take care of. I grew up learning everything by myself, there was nobody to teach me that this is the way of life or this is the way that a child should go. I learnt everything all by myself, and through God.
How did comedy start for you?
You must understand that there are two types of comedians. There are those who learnt the art of comedy and those that have the natural gift of comedy. By the grace of God, I have the gift of comedy. I have been doing comedy even when it wasn’t a profession, because it was something inside of me. I started entertaining my parents and guests at a very tender age, and even while at Nana College. I was in Literary, Debating & Dramatic Society. I was already doing comedy everywhere including Delta State University where I read Integrated Science.
Is comedy lucrative?
SOURCE:http://abagram..com.ng/2015/10/my-expensive-joke-on-president.html

Re: My Expensive Joke On President Muhammadu Buhari –gordons, Comedian by Izecson3D(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2015
Didn't see the expensive shit. Sorry, joke?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Special Shout Out To Aba Weed Lol (photos) / Morning Akpako / Is This Foolishness Or Service To Humanity? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.