Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Looking For Business Ideas? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Business Ideas? (463 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Business Ideas? by thugjay(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2015
[center]Looking for business ideas? Wondering what kind of business you could start? You're not alone![/center]
According to US Census and SBA statistics, hundreds of thousands of businesses are launched each year. What the statistics don't indicate are all the men and women - just like you - who want to start their own part-time or full-time business, but just don't know what kind of business to start. That's why I put together the list of business startup ideas below along with a few tips to help you focus on what would be the best type of business to start for you, personally.

http://www.goodnewsnigerian.com
visit:: [url]goodnewsnigerians.com[/url] Know more?? read more

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What If I Don't Want To Be An Employee? / Good Quality Red Oil Available In Lagos At #6500 Per 25litrs / How Do I Make My Online Training Have Global Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.