Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria (1175 Views)

6 Urgent Things You Need To Do If Your ATM Card Gets Stolen / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
It's so pathetic receiving calls and mails from Nigerians that their Payoneer card
didn't get delivered to them in Nigeria.
I got to understand that the cause of that is often as a result of how they submitted
some information while registering.
Because of this, below are steps to take and some vital things to know:

* Do visit payoneer's website, click on signup and key in your real details including your Nigeria address.

* You need to visit http://nigeriapostcodes.com/ to get the correct postal code for your location to give
payoneer to avoid missing the delivery of your card once shipped.

* If they request for your ID card, scan a very clear image of your ID card be it voters card, National ID ,
Driver license or International passport and then upload/send it to them.Note that you should scan and
send both front and back of your ID if it has.

These are few tips I can give for now and do as well feel free to drop any issue you are experiencing with
payoneer; such issues could be funding your payoneer for the first time, funding your account after the
initial mandatory funding via any of their partners and lots and I will be more than happy helping you out.

Yours Faithfully
Adesida Olusegun a.k.a Presegs
C.E. IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria by Everyday4(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2015
Thanks for this wonderful piece... I dont Knw how this mail thing works but i will like to register with my church P o box hope dats ok cause my church is not very for frm my house also will the church have to pay the mail man when the mail arrives?
Re: How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Everyday4:
Thanks for this wonderful piece... I dont Knw how this mail thing works but i will like to register with my church P o box hope dats ok cause my church is not very for frm my house also will the church have to pay the mail man when the mail arrives?

You are welcome.
Using your own address will be better but you can as well use the church P.O box as they now accept it.

You won't have to pay anything!
Re: How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria by bimppyola: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
How can i fund payoneer and do bank wire transfer with it
Re: How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria by LORDDICE(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2015
bimppyola:
How can i fund payoneer and do bank wire transfer with it
legalwealth:

You are welcome.
Using your own address will be better but you can as well use the church P.O box as they now accept it.
You won't have to pay anything!
can u pls answer dis guy?
Re: How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria by Amnek: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2016
My payoneer master card was approved the day I applied with the expected date of delivery on April. Are they still going to sent me another email to scan my I.D before I receive the card?
Re: How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria by KINGOZEK(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please throw more light on how to fund payoneer. And at what rate per dollar thanks
Re: How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria by tonjeola(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Have tried applied many times, but always declined, why?
Re: How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria by U1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
KINGOZEK:
Please throw more light on how to fund payoneer. And at what rate per dollar thanks

As far as I know, the card is funded through earnings from partner companies/websites. You may be able to fund using a Nigerian card as well, but expect your bank to charge possibly as high as the parallel market rate. You could also acquire funds from exchangers (starting around N290) or individuals like moi (rates range from N240 to N260), so long you've previously received a payment with your acctount.
Re: How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2016
U1:

As far as I know, the card is funded through earnings from partner companies/websites. You may be able to fund using a Nigerian card as well, but expect your bank to charge possibly as high as the parallel market rate. You could also acquire funds from exchangers (starting around N290) or individuals like moi (rates range from N240 to N260), so long you've previously received a payment with your acctount.

The first line depicts what is required for other means to work out.

(1) (Reply)

Perfectmoney Is Down And Not Respond. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND SOLUTION. / Make N1,000,000 With N2,500 Investment. / Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.