Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Advise Needed.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advise Needed.. (1183 Views)

Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M / Between Accord V6 EX-L And C230 2007 Model Sport Sedan: Pls Advise... / Toyota Venza Vs Toyota Lexus RX 350 (your Advise Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed.. by uzo4real(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hello folks.... can a 3.5 engine be swapped with a 2.5 engine? I wanna change my nissan maxima engine. Pls help
Re: Advise Needed.. by xabi2(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided am not a car expert but I think its a ridiculous idea.
Re: Advise Needed.. by mayor2013: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2015
uzo4real:
Hello folks.... can a 3.5 engine be swapped with a 2.5 engine? I wanna change my nissan maxima engine. Pls help

Just be aware thats the last time you are gonna enjoy that ride. A lot of things would be compromised.

Engine power output
CAN bus system altered
Financial spending high comapared to buying same type of engine that originally came with it

No 2 would further lead to many more

High fuel consumption
Bad engine performance
Data mapping of ecu compromised
Finally limp home mode would be the order of the day

Try it and face the music. Even your kazeem that suggested that would run away faster than you can
Re: Advise Needed.. by uzo4real(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2015
Thanks for the advice bro..
mayor2013:

Just be aware thats the last time you are gonna enjoy that ride. A lot of things would be compromised.

Engine power output
CAN bus system altered
Financial spending high comapared to buying same type of engine that originally came with it

No 2 would further lead to many more

High fuel consumption
Bad engine performance
Data mapping of ecu compromised
Finally limp home mode would be the order of the day

Try it and face the money

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 406 D8 / Honda! / Dubai Became The First City In The World To Start Autonomous Taxi Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.