Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

6 Reasons People Fail In Mini Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Reasons People Fail In Mini Importation Business (711 Views)

8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / Why Small Businesses Fail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons People Fail In Mini Importation Business by TheActionase(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
After a rigorous study of my business and the successes i have recorded so far, i have gained some experiences that might be useful to you.
I have noticed that a lot of people get into the mini importation business but only few of us succeed. Now these are the major six reasons i think people fail.
1. Buying Wrong Products
This is the most common reason why people fail. They just heard about Mini importation and just jump in without knowing what to buy and when they get to the importation sites they see good looking and highly cheap products and they ordered never minding what is trending presently and when it’s arrives. No one is buying the product.
Please ensure you make adequate research before ordering for your mini importation business.
2. Inadequate Information Before Start up
A lot of people believe after reading few online blog posts, they can just jump into the business and make huge profits straight away. Boom!!! After ordering, the goods does not arrive and they are scammed. Get mentored on how to make successful orders, best courier service to use and best services to use.
3. Lack of Diligence
A lot of people do impulse buying. Never do that my friend.
Always make sure you carry out some background check on the suppliers you want to transact with. Take your time to research on the e-commerce Forums if there have ever been any complaint about the supplier. Check the number of years they have been around and the goods they majorly produce or sell.
Remember you are in this business to maximize profit and not to get ripped off by some unscrupulous elements. Hence, always do your due diligence before transacting with any supplier.
4. Where to sell
A lot of Mini importers don’t know where to sell their products and keep running around chasing people to come buy product. Today you don’t need all the old methods of selling. The internet is your best companion and we have over 10 million Nigerians online daily. You can make them see your products and buy. They will chase you every day to buy what you have.
5. Believe it can’t work
Some people are natural pessimists. Nothing will ever work for them and that’s what they actually get. If you believe you can’t make it in the business, don’t go into it until you have changed your mindsets. Every business works, every business you see today have millionaires doing it. You must believe you will get to that peak too.
If you are not doing well in the mini importation business today it might just be because you believe it can’t work.
6. Too Greedy To Spend
Too often you see people don’t want to spend money to buy materials like eBooks, Audio books, Video programs, webinars, etc. All these materials are years of experiences by the authors made available for cheap and affordable prices to help you grow your business and develop as a person.
You need to spend to grow your business because some things must be learnt. Once you know it, you know it for life.
Buy books….
The fact is…………
You need to INVEST to HARVEST!!!
What you don’t know will not help you… Be a reader…..
Thank You….
My Blog has more info... Check http://theminiimporter..com.ng/2015/10/6-reason-people-fail-in-mini.htm

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Divides NNPC Into 4 Autonomous Companies / Business / Nigerian News Website For Sale(own Your Own News Website That Runs On Autopilot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.