Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,857 members, 7,838,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! (1098 Views)

Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant / Small Doctor Falls Off Stage While Performing (Video) / See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by mostoga: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
What actually happened in Oslo during Justin Beibers TV performance is that; a fan spilled something on the stage and justin had something like a towel and wanted to wipe it off but his fans grabbed the towel from him and he got angry and left. Further details of what went down in summary of the video is below:

“I just need you guys to get warmed up,” Justin said before he started arguing with fans once they grabbed a towel from him. “Hey, wait! What are you doing? Yo, yo, yo! What are you doing? Come on! I said stop it. Yo, what are you doing? Guys! Yo, listen to me! Are you listening? OK! I’m trying to wipe the floor. Give me a second, yo,” Justin continued as his fans said things back to him, which unfortunately, can’t be heard in the video. But whatever they were saying or doing, it annoyed Justin because he then said, “Guys, nevermind. I’m done. I’m not doing the show.” And then he stormed off stage, ripped of his jacket and said, “I’m not doing the show,” again.

His marketin director apologized on his behalf saying:

“It is incredibly sad. We are so sorry for what has happened. It looked like it was going to be such a pleasant night, until this happened. He was cleaning up something on stage. Some water that was spilt. Other than that, we do not know anything beyond what he posted on Instagram. We are speaking to several parties to clarify what happened, but for the time being we cannot comment on anything else. We are sorry, and we apologize on behalf of Universal. We hope that if he does come back, it will be a better experience,” he said.

His fans blasted him and said:

Read more, see pictures or video here

Re: Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
shocked
Re: Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by mostoga: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
shokky24:
shocked
shokky koor alanta nii
Re: Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by sourceofstrenght: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by sourceofstrenght: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by sourceofstrenght: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by sourceofstrenght: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by sourceofstrenght: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
heyyy
Re: Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by sourceofstrenght: 4:10am On Oct 31, 2015
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by sourceofstrenght: 5:09am On Oct 31, 2015
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Justin Beiber Storms Off Stage Because His Fans Did Not Allow Him Mop The Floor! by sourceofstrenght: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Halloween Costumes For The Year 2015 / Genevieve Nnaji & Oris Erhuero On The Cover Of Vanguard Allure(photo) / Beautiful Photos Of MBGN Miss Universe Debbie Collins In Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.