Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Sorry For Left! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sorry For Left! (406 Views)

Sorry For The Inconveniences / Sorry For Your Daddy. Very funny meme / So Sorry! Can We Still Be Friends Please?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorry For Left! by Noblefreeman(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Everyday that I go out for my daily runs,I must hear the phrase or clause "sorry for left"
It makes me to wonder,why do people discrimante the left hand,this "sorry for left" is always said when someone is trying to give someone money or any other good with the left hand,I see this disregard for the left hand as unecessary,if people deem the left hand as unimportant,then they should cut it off,this condemnation of the left hand is not approved by any of the holy books or any famous literary work,so why the condemnation.I was in a cab the other day and I was about paying the driver money with my left hand,then he ordered me to transfer it to my right hand,after much heated argument,he took the money with a big "hiss".
This attitude of Nigerians is totally wrong,God who made both hands made them equal to serve us,we really have much more important issues to bother ourselves with as a nation,rather than trivial applications of left or right hand.

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! 2015/2016 Session Only -free Tuition Fee / Saraki Reiterates Pledge To Jettison One-line Budget Item For National Assembly / Is it possible that you might be the only one left on Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.