Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Absolutesuccess And All Your Other Monikers - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Absolutesuccess And All Your Other Monikers (453 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Absolutesuccess And All Your Other Monikers by itstpia99: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
stop responding to my posts, you might not have noticed I no longer respond to any of yours.

Thanks.

If you see me responding to a post you made or quoting you, draw my attention to this thread.
Re: Absolutesuccess And All Your Other Monikers by absoluteSuccess: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
itstpia99:
stop responding to my posts, you might not have noticed I no longer respond to any of yours.

Thanks.

If you see me responding to a post you made or quoting you, draw my attention to this thread.

You are right dear, I haven't noticed that.

That should tell you I hardly noticed you.

Do you have the genus of making pleasant posts?

So, you be the one to call my attention to this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Red Hot Chilli Full Song | MONEY V / For A Non-conmebol Team, While Their Two Runner- / Yoruba People, Is It Possible To Name A Girl Child Durojaiye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.