Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Hey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hey (1206 Views)

Download 3rd Draft NOUN E-exam Timetable - Updated February 16, 2018 / Check Out, How Exam Is Taken In Saudi Arabia (pic) / Who Can Help Us Contact This Lady For A Prize?: Someone About To Lose Her Admiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey by mantics(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hey

1 Like

Re: Hey by baba11(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
mantics:
Its really embarrasing that since the exam started on Monday, Ibadan study center has been postponing the afternoon exams.

Most of us left our work place for center and also most times sneak out to write exams. Can you imagine a situation whereby you travelled all the way from Saki to Ibadan to write exam and its been postponed due to lackadasical attitude of some people.

Osun state whereby the number of students there is not much now have 2 study centers but the same is not of ibadan.

Either there is power outage today or there is network issues. The available systems self are very bad that when there is a slight power surge, the system you are using will go off thereby putting you at risk of even failing the course you are writing.

Must students always resort to violent protest before the management do the right thing? I have contacted other centers and the response is really different from what we are experiencing in IBADAN study center.

NOUN is beautifying their environment but what concerns an average student with the beatification? Get good systems and upgrade your network facilities. Ibadan study center alone has nothing less than 15,000 students multiply that with average payment by each student per semester which is not less than #40,000 per student.

Something must be done please to rescue the situation.

CC
kosplateau
lakesidepapa Kazrem NixowL baba11 hiswords7
Firstly, I'll advise that you need to make your grievances known to your study centre but the best is to form alliance with your fellow like minds students. Whatever you do,do not resort to violence.
I believe they'll surely tend to you...I sympathise with you since I know what it takes to do NOUN exams!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool
Re: Hey by mantics(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
baba11:

Firstly, I'll advise that you need to make your grievances known to your study centre but the best is to form alliance with your fellow like minds students. Whatever you do,do not resort to violence.
I believe they'll surely tend to you...I sympathise with you since I know what it takes to do NOUN exams!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool

talking with some to let us nominate representative to see the center Director. But they are afraid of what i dont know of
Re: Hey by baba11(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
mantics:

talking with some to let us nominate representative to see the center Director. But they are afraid of what i dont know of
Well,the struggle may be a little bit difficult if you can't be in unison.

Though,every affairs emanates from HQs but it's best if you let them know your 'heart pains' before it will be escalated to here in Lagos

Probably, there's no student Union.... if there's anyone, they must have taken up your case cool
Re: Hey by mantics(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
baba11:

Though,every affairs emanates from HQs but it's best if you let them know your 'heart pains' before it will be escalated to here in Lagos

Probably, there's no student Union.... if there's anyone, they must have taken up your case cool

No unionism in NOUN but what Amazes me is some that collects #500 every semester on nothing. I will try get some matured students that we can probably see the center Director to iron things out. But theyy are really making me get pissed off about the school. angry
baba11:

No unionism in NOUN but what Amazes me is some that collects #500 every semester on nothing. I will try get some matured students that we can probably see the center Director to iron things out. But theyy are really making me get pissed off about the school.
Re: Hey by baba11(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
mantics:

No unionism in NOUN but what Amazes me is some that collects #500 every semester on nothing. I will try get some matured students that we can probably see the center Director to iron things out. But theyy are really making me get pissed off about the school. angry

No unionism in NOUN but what Amazes me is some that collects #500 every semester on nothing. I will try get some matured students that we can probably see the center Director to iron things out. But theyy are really making me get pissed off about the school.
OK....that's the nice step in the right direction.

cool
Re: Hey by simba1: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Please, I need every single info as anyone can muster about NOUN, Abuja Centre. . . Please, can someone get me elightened pls?
Re: Hey by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Civil disobedience is your answer here, me thinks. If you all boycott the exam process and choose to pertake only when the issues are resolved, they'll take you seriously.

Meanwhile, drop all exams and try to change study centres. You don't have to go through all this absurdity, risking poor grades. Also remember this, you alone bear the brunt of the sheer incompetence on public display by the Uni. This is what Nigeria is all about, deal with it!

Good luck, brother!

1 Like

Re: Hey by mantics(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
changing center now is not viable for this semester. Dropping the courses will mean I will lose all my money for registration. This people are just clowns.
NixowL:
Civil disobedience is your answer here, me thinks. If you all boycott the exam process and choose to pertake only when the issues are resolved, they'll take you seriously.

Meanwhile, drop all exams and try to change study centres. You don't have to go through all this absurdity, risking poor grades. Also remember this, you alone bear the brunt of the sheer incompetence on public display by the Uni. This is what Nigeria is all about, deal with it!

Good luck, brother!

(1) (Reply)

Drug Abuse And Why Student Get Involved / Answer This!!... Let Me See The Smart Nairalanders / 4 Professions That May Be Replaced By Robots In 30 Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.