Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Become A Professional Fashion Designer I Five Month - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Become A Professional Fashion Designer I Five Month (678 Views)

Become A Professional Fashion Designer In Just 6 Months. / Be A Professional Fashion Designer Within 3months Training. / HELP!!! I Need A Good Male Fashion Designer I Can Learn From In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional Fashion Designer I Five Month by fatjustice(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good evening
Hw u doing ,
GTFC. COUTURE AND ACADEMY
RC:2071926

bbm: gtfccoutureandacademy@gmail.com
COURSE OUTLINE

At GTFC COUTURE AND ACADEMY we take you through an exercises where subject like.
1. INSPIRATION : this is about how a student get inspired to be able to create his or her unique and appealing creative designs , show you sources and how to use them .

2.USE OF ACCESSORIES AND TECHNIQUES: this is about concepts and principles on which an accessory may be used in its best way

3.MACHINE APPRECIATION, IRONING TECHNIQUES, this is about how to handle your tools. To get the best value and not to encounter injury

4. ILLUSTRATION this is about end result and how to present it to the clients for understanding and appreciation before the making of a given style .
5. COLOR this is about trend , season, forecast , and the rest
6. BASIC PATTERN MAKING
. This are the practicals. This are the best part . to see you wear what you make first .and then cutting and sewing by your self .
Pattern making ( Blouses )
Pattern making (skirts )
Pattern making (dresses )
Pattern making (trousers )
Pattern making (jacket )

After the training we expect every students to be able to make outfits with the good finishing .

After which there will be, photoshoot, graduation ceremonies and certificate!

THE DURATION IS FIVE MONTH

THE CLASS STARTS 1ST NOV 2015

ALL THE COURSE ARE SPREADS OVER FOUR MONTHS. THE LAST ONE MONTH IS FOR REVIEW AND MORE PRACTICALS.

ABUJA: BUY YOUR FORM AT BSS SHOP 209, THE OLD BANEX PLAZA

LAGOS, KANU, PH, MINA : REQUEST FOR YOUR FORM AND WE WILL MAIL YOU .

TAKE YOUR PLACE TODAY AS TIME WAITS FOR NOBODY,
JUST 10 SPACES AVAILABLE FOR THIS SECTION

MEET THE REAL FASHION INSTRUCTOR WHO HAVE THOUGHT IN OTHER BIG FASHION ACADEMY

HE IS A PRODUCT OF A RENOWNED AND POPULAR SCHOOL OF THOUGHT.

CONTACT: 08134341224, 09029222550 gtfccoutureandacademy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

All The Times Angela Simmons Slayed In Nigerian Designs / Carefree White With Color Paisley Sublimated Swimwear / Share Your Sunday Pictures (my Pic) Rate Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.