Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ask All Your Property, Land Or Mortgage Questions And Here For Free! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ask All Your Property, Land Or Mortgage Questions And Here For Free! (701 Views)

Property/land For Sale @ Ebute-metta, Yaba, Alagomeji Axis / Ask All Your Questions On Building Foundations/structural Issues -expert / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask All Your Property, Land Or Mortgage Questions And Here For Free! by lawyer(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2009
@My fellow Property Forum Members and Users

I have been getting all sorts of mails regarding buying and selling lands especially in Lagos and the pros and cons or dos or donts including what to buy and what to avoid and whom to avoid. While these questions are the same ones in various forms, it will be better to address it one forum where others both agents, buyers, sellers, mortgagors, estate surveyors and those involved both in the buying and sale of property can come together to help each other so as to buy properties that we are all happy about and advise each other on the pitfalls.

If you have any question whatsoever regarding property for sale, lease, rent or mortgage or how to process documents i.e C/O, governor's consent etc, just drop them here and anyone who has a meaniful contribution or information to help others out will be highly appreciated.

For once let's help each other out and not hoard vital information which could be beneficial to our families and friends. So it will be advisable to check this thread every now and then to see whether something viable relating to property issues is being discussed that could affect you either positively or negatively and please dont forget to add your own questions and assist others when your knowledgable about something.

Even i dont know everything and i learn alot from you guys everyday, so lets give it a shot.

The only thing i will beg agents is that they shouldnt post property bulletins for sale or lease here because you can open a new thread to advertise on your own. Let's keep this civil and educate each other! wink

Cheers
Re: Ask All Your Property, Land Or Mortgage Questions And Here For Free! by NdaColly(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Dar lawyer, thanks for your good posts. Please what should l do if l buy land without C of O from the original land owners in a semi urban area in the south east and was given a POA duly signed by the sellers?

(1) (Reply)

Properties / Now Selling! Prime Estate' Plots Od Land(c Of O) / Now Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.