Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See (3372 Views)

New Pictures Of Actress Beverly Naya As She Celebrates Christmas / Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji / Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by mloveth: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2015
See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See
These pictures are some old time shots of superstar actress Genevieve Nnaji;the make-up, the dress….

See more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/see-the-old-photos-of-actress-genevive-nnaji-that-she-might-not-want-you-to-see/

Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by xreal: 12:32am On Oct 31, 2015
They said GOD had to rest after creating man.
I think while resting some time was spent recreating Genevive .

Such a beauty.

4 Likes

Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by Airforce1(m): 12:34am On Oct 31, 2015
I love her waist line

Not bad
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by OVI75(m): 12:52am On Oct 31, 2015
like realy?
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by SirVictory: 12:58am On Oct 31, 2015
The gal fine

1 Like

Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 31, 2015
chai!...if only i get money!
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by abiolasogey(m): 2:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Look at dem,,asif say dey neva see gal b4,,,so?,,any oda tin... #rubbish

1 Like

Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by Joygalore(f): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2015
Ada oma,omalicha kiss
Igbos rock.
#Proudly Igbo#
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by Maxi112: 5:39am On Oct 31, 2015
Joygalore:
Ada oma,omalicha kiss
Igbos rock.
#Proudly Igbo#
is too early to start up a fight... U wn start another war here

1 Like

Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2015
As I don see d pix so,wey tin cm happen undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by pretydiva(f): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2015
Joygalore:
Ada oma,omalicha kiss
Igbos rock.
#Proudly Igbo#
warridis undecided
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by wordbank(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2015
After Rihanna na genevieve
Una two no go escape my kpanshin for ds life
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by kokoA(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2015
She looks mgbekeish.
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by eldav(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Ageless beauty
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by Demmocrats(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2015
She is even finer then chai
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by Ozavize88(f): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2015
she is beautiful
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by Joygalore(f): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2015
What does it look like,huh

Bollocks undecided
pretydiva:
warridis undecided
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by Joygalore(f): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2015
Hey bub

I wasn't trying to incite any fight
Maxi112:
is too early to start up a fight... U wn start another war here
Re: See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See by Maxi112: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Joygalore:
Hey bub
I wasn't trying to incite any fight
I pray oooo

(1) (Reply)

Wet And Wild, Very Sexy Girl Shares Hot Bathroom Photo,in See Thru Wet Clothes / See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking / Shea Butter+Coconut Oil Puree For All Skin/Hair Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.