Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop Problem (455 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / discontinued / A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Qualified Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Your Laptop Problem by Kunleforreal(m): 1:43am On Oct 31, 2015
PLEASE, NOTE THAT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MY SOLUTION PROVIDED TO YOU MAY CAUSE TO YOUR DEVICE IF IT IS DONE WRONGLY. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT APPLY THE SOLUTION TO YOUR LAPTOP YOURSELF, YOU CAN CONTACT ME IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS STATE OR ANY QUALIFIED LAPTOP REPAIRER CLOSER TO YOU.
OFFICE: 27, OGUNJOBI STREET, FADEYI, MUSHIN, LAGOS
PHONE NUMBER:07035129972. START POSTING NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 Build 14279 Brings Similar Logon Experience On PC And Mobile / . / Bizhub Pro 951

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.