Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy (1954 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / I’ll Get Married At The Right Time –Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by businessline: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2015
Nollywood Queen Genevieve Nnaji, who recently released her first movie has disclosed her marriage plan.In a recent chat with Encomium Weekly, Genevieve again confirmed that she was ready to marry as soon as she finds the right person.

In her words:

“I am not bothered being single, companionship is great but the fact that I am working and I am busy keeps my mind busy. If you are busy, you would not bother about things that are not there, I will rather appreciate the ones that are there. Also, I will get married when he finds me.”

Naija men make una come for the Queen before Oyinbos snatch am o.

http://nigeriacamera.net/genevieve-nnaji-ill-get-married-when-my-husband-to-be-finds-me-for-now-im-busy/

Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by Merlissa(f): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2015
It's well
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2015
She is already in menopause
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by fatheritunu: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2015
Am your no 1 fan dear but the truth is that you can't be bothered to get married because you already have a daughter and your phussy is also extremely buzy receiving those big and huge thing... Today is my niece buffday (ayomide) she's 12years old today. Godforbid, will neva beg for likes unlike others. May God grant u all ur hrt desires ayomide. The whole nairaladers are also saying hi to u dear. Bigger you I pray ijn ayomide
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by trapQ: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2015
ageless radiant beauty.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by naijafella(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Busy ke, abi consolation? grin
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by trapQ: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2015
are you naturally stup;d or is it only on Saturdays??
fatheritunu:
Am your no 1 fan dear but the truth is that you can't be bothered to get married because you already have a daughter and your phussy is also extremely buzy receiving those big and huge thing... Today is my niece buffday (ayomide) she's 12years old today. Godforbid, will neva beg for likes unlike others. May God grant u all ur hrt desires ayomide. The whole nairaladers are also saying hi to u dear. Bigger you I pray ijn ayomide

1 Like

Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by SAMBARRY: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2015
That's what happens when a woman has a healthy self esteem and her marital status doesn't affect her in anyway

N.b quote me for nonsense and end up barren
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by SAMBARRY: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2015
naijafella:
Busy ke, abi consolation? grin
your opinion, her life.
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by PissedOffWeed(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2015
angry abeg go find the man you go permanently transfer the ownership of your rusty puna and body give!!!!
Idi busy....akpa amu!
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by fatheritunu: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:
are you naturally stup;d or is it only on Saturdays??
. Its only on saturdays sire..
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by SAMBARRY: 6:27am On Nov 01, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
angry abeg go find the man you go permanently transfer the ownership of your rusty puna and body give!!!!
Idi busy....akpa amu!
hater alert!!!!
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by menabae(f): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2015
I dnt knw why people will not leave this woman alone,married or not is her damn life abeg.free G-babe
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by faith551(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2015
Money and fame is nothing without family to enjoy it with, Am very sure even her daughter misses having a dad and siblings.
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by Haywhymido(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Ok, i will here on nairaland to read d oda side of story when u clock 50
Re: Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy by pman001(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2015
my dear ur running out of time

(1) (Reply)

Bobby Ologun Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today! / Photos: Check Out How City Of Lagos Look Like In The Future / Why The Collabos Between Olamide And Phyno Is Good For The Unity Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.