Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend (999 Views)

Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why / Video : Falz – Celebrity Girlfriend Ft. Reekado Banks / The Perfect Celebrity Girlfriend For Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by MhizterBharnei1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
who would pick as your celebrity As for me Nicky Minaj
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by prestige2013: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tiwa Salvage
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by dammytosh: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
gimme Rihana.

I always see the good girl behind her fronting.

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by Jayson504(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
i'll pick nicki minaj jaree.. Because she is naturally endowed..lol
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by abiolasogey(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wl jst go for toolz,,dat her backside,,i luv it grin
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by trapQ: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Denrele grin grin grin
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by 48noble(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sweet Di'ja, let's fly to Paris.
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by kayo80(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
I will pick Yemi Alade.
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
My babe is my celebrity!

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jayson504:
i'll pick nicki minaj jaree.. Because she is naturally endowed..lol
Yeah she is naturally fake undecided undecided undecided undecided
Even nicki cannot open her mouth to say she is natural
The only thing natural about her is her breath

Still love her tho!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by Jayson504(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
halfrica:
Yeah she is naturally fake undecided undecided undecided undecided Even nicki cannot open her mouth to say she is natural The only thing natural about her is her breath
Still love her tho!!!!!!!!
Lol you're absolutely right...
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jayson504:
Lol you're absolutely right...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Give me amber rose nd im okay cheesy
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Angelina Jolie kiss
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:
Denrele grin grin grin
grin
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by danakins(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Give me Nicki minaj.........I don't care if it is fake......lemme see the fake ass
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by dake40(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
hmm
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Give me Dija anytime any day. I love that lady MADLY. I know one day, I am going to share the stage with her.
Re: Guys Get In Here: If You Were Allowed To Pick A Celebrity Girlfriend by impeccablemee(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Aunty chidinma cool

(1) (Reply)

Nine Famous People Who Had Late Success / Hot Babe Releases N@ked Pics And Video Of Her Boobs / Photos From Genevieve Magazine Online Editor, Liz Awoliyi’s Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.