Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Can I Do With 5k Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 5k Naira (1572 Views)

Business That Made Me Earn At Least 5K Naira A Month / Make At Least 5k Naira Without Selling Any Product / Which Business Can I Start With 5k? Any Idea... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 5k Naira by skywolf66(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Am a secondary school student. And i have managed to save five (5) thousand naira, i don't want to spend the money on useless and non productive expenditures so i have decided to invest the money please if you have any ideas on how or what I can invest my money on or into post it here.

DON'T ASK ME TO CALL OR MAIL YOU BECAUSE I WON'T
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
skywolf66:
Am a secondary school student. And i have managed to save five (5) thousand naira, i don't want to spend the money on useless and non productive expenditures so i have decided to invest the money please if you have any ideas on how or what I can invest my money on or into post it here.

DON'T ASK ME TO CALL OR MAIL YOU BECAUSE I WON'T
start kerosene business. You dont need a shop, u can display it at the front of your house especially in the evening.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Look for products your mates will buy,buy at a cheaper rate and sell .Dont spend the profit,repeat the process.
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Jayson504(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ok
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by xreal: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
recharge card

Kerosine is also good as someone advised.
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
You can sell kerosine and fuel as black markets in the evenings in front of your house.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by akinniranye(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Go and use it to buy good textbooks. Invest in your future. That is the business you should face now. Money follows content. Develop the content first!

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by akinniranye(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Go and use it to buy good textbooks. Invest in your future. That is the business you should face now. Money follows content. Develop the content first!

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by faray: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
give it to your mum
she will pray for you
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by skywolf66(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks to all that contribute their ideas but I was thinking of buying young cockerels and selling them at xmas or Esther period
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by ufelove(m): 12:55am On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=skywolf66 post=39546802]Am a secondary school student. And i have managed to save five (5) thousand naira, i don't

You could invest in a matrix system... That way you don't have to spend much time on business, just a little work and watch it grow. That depends on your ability to convince people tho. Google four corners Alliance
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by ultrazone(m): 5:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Studies should be topmost in your mind now.
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by octopusfreaky(f): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2015
start WFF snacks and zobo
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by skywolf66(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=ufelove post=39595563][/quote]

What is this matrix system
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Pamelayoung: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
akinniranye:

Go and use it to buy good textbooks. Invest in your future. That is the business you should face now. Money will follows content. Develop the content first!

Do you have an office in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Yinkash100(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
akinniranye:

i hate to hear that bullshit[i] invest in ur future by reading.[/i] infact how much of what we were taught in sec sch is applicable to our present everyday life, abi which textbook he won buy now wey not get more explanatory subtitute online?
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by ufelove(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
skywolf66:

What is this matrix system

It's a network system that uses the law of maths ( matrix ) to make a one time investment grow as you lead people in certain group.... You can message me on whatsapp for more info.... I'm not selling anything wink

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yinkash100:

i hate to hear that bullshit[i] invest in ur future by reading.[/i] infact how much of what we were taught in sec sch is applicable to our present everyday life, abi which textbook he won buy now wey not get more explanatory subtitute online?
i must commend u....u r a very sensible person.........d young millionaires today started doing business in deir high school/University days
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Yinkash100(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
i must commend u....u r a very sensible person.........d young millionaires today started doing business in deir high school/University days

thanks jare. Dis is his best time to start business cos if he loose his hard earned 5k on any business he chose, he cant also loose d experience he gained cos experience is d best teacher. To gain same experience, if he dont loose now he might loose something bigger in future. for same experience
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nigerians and the "go and read your book" mentality. Even in whit countries(people you all worship so much) they have a course called entrepreneurship .
In China little children are put in factories to lay their hands on something.Lets do away with this "go and read your book" mentality that's not helping us.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Econet CEO, Strive Masiyiwa Introduces His Latest Venture “Cumii And Technite” / Nigeria's Fundamental Problem / Get Your Business Cards At Affordable Price Delivered To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.