Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Radio/television Charge,is It Constitutional? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Radio/television Charge,is It Constitutional? (430 Views)

Land Use Charge Is Communism / Land Use Charge Law Of 2018: Things You Need To Know / Radio/television Charge,is It Constitutional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio/television Charge,is It Constitutional? by abdddone(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
I will be delighted if this can be forwarded to the front page
Here's the gist:

I returned from work yesterday by evening only for me to see a paper pasted on the door of our house entrance.

The notice came from Ajeromi Ifelodun LCDA as a prior notification to seal up our house for not paying what they called RADIO/TELEVISION levy.

We last got a notice for such payment 2years ago and the whole building (10 self contain)were charged 2000 naira, I personally visited their office to pay 1000 naira since I wouldn't want my wife disturbed. It's habitual to them to pick whoever they meet at home during their raid. To my dismay, the cashier that collected the money looked unappealing,he could hardly write correctly.

I'm now curious to know if the payment is constitutional and to hear people's experience and recommendations as I'm not ready to be scammed by one illiterate cum LCDA employee

(1) (Reply)

Palm Spring Estate Asaba / Please Kindly Furnish Me With The Best Dimensional Measurement Of The Attached / TO LET:-2 Br Flat(s) Very Good @ Surulere, Mushin & Palmgrove, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.